[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>18/19 >going to party of a friend from primary/elementary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
>18/19
>going to party of a friend from primary/elementary school whom I've kept in contact with through high school
>I was a jerk to some other people in primary school. not a bully by any means but sometimes unpleasant, weird and occasionally insulting
>some of these people will be at the party, and I want to make friends with them or at least not have them dislike me. I want to have a good time.
So:
- What to expect? Would people be likely to hold grudges or impressions from primary school?
- How to act? Do I just pretend it never happened and go for a new first impression? Is apologising a sperg move?
>>
Well obviously an apology or two to the people that got the worst end of shit stick. Theres a chance maybe like a couple might hold a grudge or some that'll remember you being a jerk and just be like "oh its that dick wonder if hes still the same" if you want you could just ignore it ever happened unless you bring it up to them I mean really theres a possibility that nobody remembers you at all.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.