[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help /b/ >Used to be alpha, confident, smooth >Now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1457712627375-b.jpg (76 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457712627375-b.jpg
76 KB, 600x600
Need help /b/

>Used to be alpha, confident, smooth
>Now transitioned into quiet, shy, betafag

Is this a normal phase? Has anyone else experienced this?
>>
>>16905654
Forgot to change /b/ to /adv
>>
>>16905654
Got any more context? Why do you think you changed?
>>
Based off the initial info, I'd say you need to go hang with people some more. Get out, do stuff. Try and boost your self-confidence. Be a more social person, practice with people you're comfortable with at first if you feel like it.
>>
I was an alpha, then transformed into a beta for like a year and a half due to life stress, but now I feel like I've come back to my old me since like 2 months ago.
>>
>>16905760
No idea, I just don't feel as confident as I used to
>>
>>16907306
>i -just- don't feel as confident
If this is actually the problem then pump yourself up. Once you see success again you will realize that you always had the courage, or whatever the wizard of Oz gave the lion. Just no reason for you to lose it so why consider it gone?
>>
>>16905654
Just fake it.
>>
>>16905654
Did you got "redpilled" recently?
>>
>>16905654
It is normal.

You were an edgy teen. Now you're a mature adult.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.