[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clingy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1380168149048.jpg (15 KB, 320x290) Image search: [Google]
1380168149048.jpg
15 KB, 320x290
/adv/ I've kind of got myself in a hole and I need someone else's opinion here. I've been talking to this girl I met through okcupid for a couple months now.. She seems pretty cool over all but she is kind of getting too attached too soon. I'm scared to cut contact with her because she already has really low self-esteem even though she is decent looking. My question to you is how do I slow things down without hurting her?
>>
Nigga.

You haven't even met this girl in person yet? And it's been two months? And you're afraid of things moving too FAST?

Nigga.

If you really think it's a problem, turn off your screen and go outside. Really.
>>
>>16905664
I should have mentioned she lives in NY and I live in CA and she's talking about me flying to visit her and I'm broke as shit since I had to buy a new car.
>>
>>16905641

>I've been talking to this girl for a couple months now
>she is kind of getting too attached too soon

It sounds like you have no idea what you want, and you're just completely wasting her time. Not really a cool thing to do
>>
>>16905746
This barely has any relevance. You're wasting her time. Do you want to meet her or not?
If yes, tell her you've bought a new car and can't afford it right now.
If no, tell her you can't afford the travel right now and either
a) don't feel like you have that much in common so you don't want to waste her time
or b) would rather get to know her better first

What has self-esteem got to do with decent looks? Plenty of ugly people with self-esteem. Just be honest and upfront, she won't go and kill herself just because of some loser she met online two months ago isn't interested in her. You're not that special, OP.
>>
Thank you for the timely responses. I guess I'm just scared because this is the first thing close to a real relationship I've had in my life. I'm really starting to care for this girl and I don't want to fuck things up.
>>
>>16905847

This is not even remotely close to a real relationship.
>>
Also I'm very drunk.
>>
you too scared to talk to girls you actually have a chance of meeting? Fine. But this is a fucking stupid excuse to come up with.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.