[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have court next week because of one of my idiot friends, this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
I have court next week because of one of my idiot friends, this court session will decide weather or not I spend 20 years of my life in prison. To look more like a functioning person of society I have to get all my grades up and my missing shit turned in but for some reason I cant find the motivation to do so, can someone help as there's a person that means a lot to me that I don't want to not see for 20 years of my life.
>>
What happened?
>>
If spending 20 years of your life in prison isn't enough motivation for you, then you're shit out of luck, bud.
>>
>>16905471
friend decided it'd be genius and hilarious to call a school up and say he was going to shoot it up. Somehow it came back to me and even though they have 0 evidence towards me they refuse to accept that it wasn't me. he's being convicted too and my fingers are crossed he's sent to jail.
>>
>>16905476

>Somehow it came back to me and even though they have 0 evidence towards me they refuse to accept that it wasn't me.

Was it your phone or something? Were you with him? What's the actual story here?
>>
>>16905476
you're an idiot.
if they have absolutely 0 evidence then they can't put it on you.
Don't leave out details in your prebbo story and claim innocence.
>>
>>16905482
>hanging with friend in google hangouts
>he decides we should do some prank calls
>after like 20 pizza places he says we need to step up our pranks
>he calls up school "hey I have a gun-"
>leave call right as he says gun
>a few hours later at 2am cops are at my house
>tell them everything and how I had no involvement
>cop keeps pressing for answers I dont have
>leaves
>6 months later and now a about to go to court
>>
>>16905502

if that's the truth, you're gonna be OK bro. The reason they're "pressing for answers" is because they really need to make sure you guys don't actually have some columbine shit planned. That's what the trial's about. your friend might be in some real trouble, but you didn't make any threats and you had no idea he was planning to
>>
File: 1457757573941.png (257 KB, 516x526) Image search: [Google]
1457757573941.png
257 KB, 516x526
>>16905515
thanks, for your troubles I give you this image that I really like
>>
>>16905502
You're safe, OP. Just be honest.
>>
Just bring your gun to court, you'll be fine.
>>
>>16905558
you got it man!
>>
you DO have a lawyer, right?
>>
>>16905887

Hiring a lawyer implies guilt. Judges really tend to respect it if you're willing to stand up and represent yourself. It shows cojones, which means "balls" in Mexican
>>
>>16905898
I don't know if you're fucking around or you're actually stupid enough to believe that.
>>
>>16905898
>Hiring a lawyer implies guilt.
Dude... you're gonna get so fucked over in life. If not this time, it'll be another but you are going to get fucked over.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.