[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm ugly and depressed. Why shouldn't I go live in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1457501696466.png (585 KB, 771x609) Image search: [Google]
1457501696466.png
585 KB, 771x609
I'm ugly and depressed.

Why shouldn't I go live in a in Thailand, get drunk everyday, and fuck cheap prostitutes?

Improving yourself is a meme, I'm convinced.
>>
Go for it. If that's what you want, who's to tell you not to? It's your life.
>>
>>16905375
I kinda want a devils advocate.
>>
>>16905382
Sounds like you are already advocating the devil's position
>>
>>16905370
How ugly? Pic?
>>
>>16905405
4/10

life is suffering
>>
>>16905370
>improving yourself is a meme im convinced
well if you're convinced then its true to you, all we have is our own perceptions. And no amount of arguing can change that
>>
How do you plan on making a living in Thailand? How much will it costs you to get situated over there? How much will it costs you to live there? How much are hookers over there?

Add all that add up. Then check how much hookers are where you live. Speaking from a monetary point of view you should have your answer.
>>
>>16905409
I have lots of money.

Enough to blow for a month or two before I feel like leaving.
>>
>>16905410
then why not do it, sounds like it could be fun.
>>
>>16905406
4/10? Bro, just have more confidence in yourself, as long as you weren't born with a fucking deformity you can always improve upon yourself. I don't know what you look like at all but you can always work out and change and experiment with your appearance.
>>
>>16905459
I mean sure.

It's probably just the depressive in me but I just feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.
>>
>>16905472
I can't say I'm depressed, but I know what it's like to feel like shit 24/7 because of one stupid mistake. Trust me on this, you are going to regret it for the rest of your life if you try and build an existence out of banging prostitutes, you're going to end up with STD's, you'll probably get into drugs, and you'll lose everything. Just try and be more social, hell go on a dating website, if you really want to fuck someone that bad try Tinder. Play with your looks, not surgery or anything but new haircuts, clothes, shaves, working out, weight loss etc. anything.
>>
I don't know dude you're kind of convincing
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.