[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /adv/ I'm at a loss about what to do with my hair.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 748x784) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 748x784
Hello /adv/
I'm at a loss about what to do with my hair. People always ask me if I like the Beatles, or "what message I'm trying to convey", whatever that means. I'm not trying to be edgy or anything. I just want to be a normal guy with longish hair (of whom there are many). Why do other guys get away with having long hair, while I'm criticized for it?
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 735x841) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 735x841
>>
Because you're a greasy faggot without either the personality or body to enforce a confident position.

Get a normal haircut until you, but your very existence, make people want to like you.
>>
>>16904941
Long hair isn't normal? Does everyone have to have a buzzcut? Go back to the 1950's, faggot
>>
>>16904952
OK, faggot.
There's a difference between a buzzcut and the faggot hairstyle you have.
You look like a woman going to a funeral
>>
>>16904952
Long hair is for degenerates, fags, and women. Which one are you? The first two probably.
>>
>>16904964
I'm neither. Why don't you post a picture of yourself? I bet you're the one who's a fat greasy neckbeard.
>>
>>16904934
Like 100% honest OP I thought this was a girl asking for advice. Men nowadays get short clean cut hair. I have never once met a guy who looked good with long hair. You look young so just cut your hair and stop trying to be the next fashion statement
>>
>>16904940
Very nice hair, Wapato!
>>
>>16904979
That's shit hair, desu.

It's un-shampoo'd and uncombed.
I had better hair than that
>>
>>16904975
Projecting much? I never said anything about you being fat, greasy, or a neckbeard. Just called you a faggot. You don't get a face pic, but I'll go take a picture so you can see I'm not fat then you can jerk off to it later if you want. Be right back friend.
>>
>>16904940
Kelton my man! I'm really digging the do
>>
I have big eyebrows though and they show if I have short hair. I also have some acne on my forehead.
>>
>>16904961
>You look like a woman going to a funeral
There's a haircut for that? Where do you get the funeral from, the black hair?
>>
>>16904934
If you hadn't said you were a guy I'd have assumed the pic was a girl. Most of us would just look ridiculous with long hair anyway, but to pull it of you need - for want of a better description - a "long hairstyle", whereas you just look like you haven't been to the barbers for a year.

>>16904952
>Long hair isn't normal?
Long hair on men is most definatley not normal. That's something even a child would understand.
>Does everyone have to have a buzzcut? Go back to the 1950's, faggot
I'm begining to wonder if it's your haiir that people have a problem with or if it's your attitude.
>>
>>16904997
No, the lazy style.
The basic part.
>>
>>16904934
You're fat
>>
>>16904940
Im gonna be honest

Your bangs are fucking awful, your legs are bad thick, like seriously go for a run, band shirts are played out, you look like you cry to Halsey every night but wake up and say "feeling myself" and look in the mirror and say "fierce", go outside, light a cigarette wrong and drag it into your mouth and exhale, without inhaling, chuckle while thinking "it's a metaphor", and then to try and get a semblance of acceptance you come to this Facebook group, post a horrendous fit, imagine all of the comments are talking to someone else and appreciate the thirsty cuckboys who compliment you in a dire attempt for nudes.

The best advice I can give you is throw everything you own out, buy a pair of converse high tops, a crop top with "marina and the diamonds" printed on it and some H&m skinny jeans, delete either your Facebook or yourself from the group, and just forget you ever heard the word fashion from anything besides women's magazines.

I'm fine with people posting their shitty fits in here if they're looking for advice but you aren't, nor have your outfits improved.
>>
File: 20160311_195758.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160311_195758.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>>16904975
Alright, your turn friend.
>>
You should honestly just cut your hair. The only reason you should have long hair is if you can look after it properly by the looks of your photo it doesn't look like you look after it very much. I can't see your face, so I can't really comment whether it suits or not but the safest bet is just to cut your hair.
>>
File: image.jpg (538 KB, 1379x2880) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
538 KB, 1379x2880
>>
what makes you want to cut your hair?
>>
>>16905069
Stop slouching
>>
>>16905069
Total gayboy haircut.
>>
>>16905069
your fucking fat. do something about that before worryig about your hair
>>
Not OP, but do I pull it off?
>>
>>16906205
No, you look twelve.

Cut your hair and learn how to style it like an adult.
>>
>>16906211
My hair's pretty thin so I can't do too much with it, suggestions?
>>
File: 13730141.jpg (65 KB, 300x289) Image search: [Google]
13730141.jpg
65 KB, 300x289
Doesn't have to be a buzz since to be honest not all guys look good with a buzz some make em look like inmmates have you thought of cuts like comb overs, undercut fade, pompadour, standard men's cut, etc like there's options to a basic bitch buzz cut just saying. Your hair isn't as faggy like most fagtrons with their man bun shit. Now that's faggot shit the man bun
>>
>>16905032
>>16905069

Both of you faggots just exchanged shirtless photos with another man. I hope you both realize how gay this is.
>>
>>16906399
^^^ kek
>>
>>16904934
>Why do other guys get away with having long hair, while I'm criticized for it?
Because other guys still care about their hair, which from the pic in OP I can see you don't.
Keep your hair clean and styled. Use styling products like hair oil, spray or gel.
>>
>>16904940
Even the bieber styled his hair with products back in the times. If you don't wanna bother but want people stop complaining about how you look like a hobo, wear short hair.
>>
>>16904991
>acne
Omg fuck the acne (ore use a little makeup) and pluck the eyebrows. Only closet fags worry about taking care of their looks and that it will make them look faggy.
>>
>>16905069
You'll look much better if you start standing upright. It is something you can practice.
>>
>>16906205
Same goes for you.
>>16906535
>>
>>16905032
Same goes for you.
>>16906564
>>
As a woman I would assume you're gay or a transtrender
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.