[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Started talking to guy online, met on a dating site seems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1426609752476.gif (1006 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1426609752476.gif
1006 KB, 550x550
>Started talking to guy online, met on a dating site seems pretty ccool
>Go to sleep told him I'd snap him after work
>did so
>he asked me whats up
>just said "I'm ready to cry and die"
>he opened it but didn't reply
>isn't responding at all now

Should I have not said that? I don't get it, why would he suddenly not talk to me after that.
>>
>>16904414
Wow maybe should've waited a bit before throwing your sorrows onto a fucking complete stranger?
Haha
So awkward
>>
Perhaps he's actually intelligent and sensed you may be an emotional vampire. Depends if you usually have that ironic depressive tone.
>>
Nice you just scared him away
>>
>>16904414
You don't get it? Really? You have no idea why that might not have been appropriate to say to this guy you don't know very well and haven't even met in real life?
>>
If you're ready to die, then why would he keep talking to you? No point pursuing a relationship/friendship with a dead person.
>>
>>16904414
Hahahahaha

bitches be crazy

I used to date a chick like you, she cried after I fucked her the forst time and asked if I was going to keep seeing her.

Historonic/10
>>
File: 1450141198126.png (31 KB, 190x153) Image search: [Google]
1450141198126.png
31 KB, 190x153
>barely know this guy
>just getting to know him
>tell him the very next day how you want to cry and die
>"i don't get why he just won't talk anymore"
10/10 op
>>
Wait, hold up, is that just a snap chat feature or do people really have programs that let them see if I've read their text message or not? I have no idea how social media stuff works, I just make calls and text on my smart phone.

OP, I would have taken your message as just a humorous ice-breaker. People say life and work sucks and shit like that all the time. If you were actually trying to demonstrate real depression, stop that.
>>
What people are looking for in a relationship is someone that they could have a happy and fun time with, if you barely know the guy and the first think you do is complaint about how you life sucks, then the guy can help but understand that the only she could expect from a relationship with you is a whining bitch that would make him miserable.
>>
>>16904414
Idk. Maybe that was too much for him? I would just cut your losses and wait for another fish to come around.
>>
I dunno. Sounds like a weirdo who doesn't want to slay insecure puss. Are you guys gay? Then it's obvious that he was interested in something more serious and didn't want to waste time on someone with baggage.
>>
I guarantee that nigga has better things to do than put up with your melodramatic shit.
>>
>>16904414
Nobody wants to listen to someone bitch and moan all the damn time. What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>16904487
Prolly whatsapp
>>
>>16904487
Some applications do some don't. Some let you take back messages even. If they're not read already.
>>
File: 1448374870285.jpg (39 KB, 478x373) Image search: [Google]
1448374870285.jpg
39 KB, 478x373
>>16904414
>he asked me whats up
>just said "I'm ready to cry and die"
>he opened it but didn't reply
>isn't responding at all now
>>
>>16904422
>>16904431
>>16904439
>>16904421
>>16904444
>>16904453

OP, while I have compassion for you and I know what it's like to feel like that and want someone to comfort you, it's not okay/appropriate/socially acceptable to ask others to coddle you emotionally you like that. Any guy worth dating will run for the fucking HILLS if you say something like that.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.