[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I do? >meet guy on a social media website (not fb)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (15 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
15 KB, 352x352
What do I do?

>meet guy on a social media website (not fb)
>it says on my profile in interested in his culture and country.
>he starts conversation "hi annonete, I'm anon from x-country. How are you?"
>cute engineer smart guy wears glasses and has short hair (my type) and super respectful
>we correspond for a whole year, talk on Skype, webcam chats (no dirty talks)
>18 years older than me (I'm 20)
>says he likes me too, but really shy. Doesn't know what to say to me. Doesn't know what to do about this. He's single and he works and owns his own money and stuff but lives with his parents (quite common in his culture)

What do I do? I can't be with him because I'm not crazy to move there and love everything behind (love is not everything). And he doesn't speak good English and has his whole career set up there.

He's almost 40 so for that and other reasons it's not good for him to move.

Are we just not going to work out? Should I be content in being his friend and confident? Do I wait until I'm graduated and older and rich so that I can see him on my holidays?

I won't marry anyone else because I like him so much. And if I don't have him as a man and a husband then ill be fine being his foreign friend
>>
If you can't be with him, then at least visit him from time to time to keep in touch. If the experience is not what you hoped for, then you escaped a marriage that wouldn't work out very well.

Otherwise, it might just change your mind about moving in with him. He could help you settle in his country.

What country is he from, by the way?
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.