[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one deal with not having friends? The friends I didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
How does one deal with not having friends?

The friends I didn't lose after my suicide attempt I have lost all contact with for about 3 years

It's getting to much. The only way to stave of the loneliness is smoke weed all night and hope I don't wake up in the morning
>>
I haven't had any friends for 5 years, you're just a newfag to the no friend game.
>>
>>16903916
How old are you
>>
>>16903929
About a month away from being 24
>>
>>16903927
6 years here, rekt
>>
>>16903927
>>16903935
How can you handle being alone all the time?
>>
>>16903943
I got a good family.
>>
>>16903964
Welp

Time for me to an hero
>>
I just gotten used to having no friends, and just spend more time doing my hobbies like reading comics, drawing, and hiking. Just generally shit I can do alone.

I was in the same boat as you OP. I lost the very few friends I had after I attempted suicide. First it hurt and made me want to attempt again, but after I while I just got used to it.

I'll be your friend.
>>
>>16903977
Youre interpreting your life wrong and being negative.

Im 29 and throughout my 20s ive changed friends and groups often. I talk to the odd person from before now and then but mostly people fade. This is totally normal.

Youre sitting there feeling all bad for yourself and acting like its something you did (easy mistake since a big event was involved ie attempted suicide). But the truth is it just happens anyway.

Build a new life. Do new things work new places take new courses meet new people.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.