[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wrote poem on a whim and sent it to a girl. She's been stressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 371x397) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 371x397
Wrote poem on a whim and sent it to a girl. She's been stressed out and under pressure lately.

Started reading it back and it sounded cheesy. Ugh.. :/

/adv/ Please tell me I'm being too critical of myself. Hoping its at least somewhat effective in making her feel better...

This is it:

>Hi Femanon :) This message is long. You should read it in its entirety when you have some time to spare...

>...So that after you're done you can close your eyes and imagine us standing infront of one another.

>Our thoughts slowly drawing us into a gentle embrace which begins to dissolve this complex world away.

>As our stresses and expectations dissipate, so to the concepts of light and time and matter and mass fall away. For a moment we appear to not exist...

>...before the particles that formed our brief encounter start to reaarange themselves and the entire universes energy becomes contained within us.

>The moment folds itself open through space and time, across dimensions and consciousness, beyond love and emotion.

>It resonates through everything that ever existed, everything that ever will exist, and everything that can ever be imagined.

>Within this construction of words is a method for transcendance that allows one to find a place where hope springs eternally.

>I hope this brings you some calm today, and that I can bring it for you in person some day soon.

>Anon
>>
>>16902511
Anon, I don't want to be a bitch, but it made me cringe so much.
If I received something like this I would block you and tell my friends I had another weirdo hitting on me.
>>
>>16902522
Fuaaarkk...
We've been on a couple of dates and kissed both times, and expressed interest in seeing where it goes... If that changes the context at all.

But yeah.. I wish I didn't send it so quick now..
>>
>>16902525
Still. Like. Even if we had been married for 10 years it would make me cringe lots.
Maybe I'm not a romantic person and I don't get it, so don't value my opinion too much, but really if I received something like this it'd weird me out.
>>
Saved into my cringe folder OP.
>>
>>16902532
Appreciate your honesty, and your opinion on something subjective is just as valid as anyone else's.

Perhaps the cringe will at least distract her from other things.. ??
>>
File: atheistsupremacy.jpg (50 KB, 780x437) Image search: [Google]
atheistsupremacy.jpg
50 KB, 780x437
Found OP
>>
>You should read it in its entirety when you have some time to spare...
stopped reading there. You should have just sacked up and read it to her in person. Then, your misery would only have lasted mere moments before knew how she felt. Now you wait in pathetic ignorance

Let this be a lesson to all of you social anxiety faggots.
>>
IT DOESNT FUCKING MATTER WHAT IT SAYS SINCE WHETHER SHE'LL LIKE IT OR NOT IS ALREADY PREDETERMINED BY WHETHER SHE LIKES YOU OR NOT
>>
>>16902511
I like to think I'm more of a romantic person, as I appreciate poems of all sort. This is slightly frying my brain a little, sorry OP, it's indeed kind of cringey.
But the effort and gesture are cute
>>
>>16902590
Well thanks for shining something positive on the situation. :)
I'll also take it well that I am able to help others as an example of what not to do, like >>16902571 has pointed out.
>>16902605
Thank you for your input as well. Confirming that my second instinct was right..
>>16902570
I don't look like that at all, but I feel like it.. Lol
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.