[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been seeing this girl for 2 years. She is in a relationship with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1438197221011.png (232 KB, 500x588) Image search: [Google]
1438197221011.png
232 KB, 500x588
Been seeing this girl for 2 years. She is in a relationship with her kids father. Her family loves him to the point that they have all but said they would support him if she broke up with him and he wanted the kids. They haven't had sex or even slept in the same room for over a year.

He has openly said he doesn't love her, but no matter what she does, he won't leave. She is afraid that if she breaks up with him or he finds out about us, he will make a play for the kids and her family will support him because they are assholes.

Any ideas on how to get this asshole to bail? He only wants the kids because he thinks it's keeping her with him. Really fucked situation.
>>
>>16902207
Suck his dick
>>
What a wierd situation. You said they are in a relationship, then you say they haven't slept together in a year and he doesn't love her.

Either they are in a relationship or not, and it seems that they are not but the guy won't leave. If he doesn't love her, they are not fucking, why would he stay? This is weird.
>>
He says he wants to "be a dad" but has said during arguments that if she left, he's taking the kids. Even after that, he doesn't do anything for the kids. It's almost like he just doesn't want her to leave even if he isn't getting anything out of it. Don't know if it's low self esteem or just spite.
>>
>>16902208
The first reply's always the best
>>
>>16902207
>involving yourself wait deep in another couples' drama.
I think what you mean is
>JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP N
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.