[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, my friend (like a brother to me) and I recently started a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: imgres.jpg (9 KB, 218x232) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
9 KB, 218x232
So, my friend (like a brother to me) and I recently started a sort of FWB situation. We are both guys. No anal sex (although he has hinted that he would like to try it) but we have done oral. I feel kind of guilty, as he has a girlfriend. I'm just wondering how I can end the sexual stuff, while remaining friends.

TL;DR: Gay FWB situation, want to be friends.

pic somewhat related
>>
>>16901738
tell him you don't feel comfortable doing it anymore because it isn't fair to his gf
>>
1) why did you start it anyway?

2) tell him you are uncomfortable being the other man
>>
>>16901776
We started because I was drunk, and he's always been a little curious. It was brought up before, but I was uncomfortable. Then, when I was drunk, he went down on me. Later, after it was brought up again, I decided I'd like to return the favor. Since then we've done it a few times. Earlier he asked if I wanted to, and I lied about being in bed already to avoid it.
>>
there was a thread this morning about a girl who walked in on her bf going down on another guy, don't let that be you OP
>>
>We started because I was drunk

They always blame the alcohol.
>>
>Sucking another man's dick
>Not gay as fuck

You're a faggot, just come to terms with it you flaming pillow biter.

Either way just tell him you don't want to suck his dick anymore because it's gay, and you don't want to be gay.

Simple.
>>
>>16903151
WHEN DID HE SAY IT WASN'T GAY?

YOUR INSECURITIES ARE SHOWING UP BRUH
>>
Tell him your feelings bro. He's not a woman. Even if you fags are a bit feminine.
>>
>>16903155
>pic somewhat related
>>
>>16901738
Nothing wrong with a quick brojob here and there
>>
Op you're both gay just wait till you find a dom you cumslut
>>
>>16903289
Crusty meme
>>
He's got a girlfriend but you let him do this? Some friend you are.
>>
Get him to watch School Days.
>>
>>16903294
If I was anons friend I'd be very happy he showed me I had gay potential. Gay relationships are so much better. Girls are terrible as friends and they're often little more than ok at sex. I don't know what guys are like when it comes to sex but I'd probably trade women for celibacy if I could just hug a guy friend I've married every night. No homo unless I'm homo of course.

Gay love is the only true love as far as I'm concerned. Hardly any girl would die for you. That's the kind of love guys show though, I'd die for most of my friends, no homo. The only thing girls really love is their offspring, the rest is just an attempt at sustaining their situation and making sure their offspring are healthy and protected. Guys care a lot for offspring too but they can love their partner aswell.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.