[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some signs that my girlfriend is trying to branch swing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
What are some signs that my girlfriend is trying to branch swing to another guy? She's been hanging out and constantly texting and snapchatting her close guy friend that she used to "talk" with before he fucked her friend. She assures me it's platonic and I don't think they did anything yet. What do?
>>
>>16900815
That's a bad sign.
>>
>>16900815
Really don't understand why guys let themselves be in situations like this she's making a fool out of you there's really nothing else to do than get rid at this point
>>
>>16900823
>>16900820
Ok, but surely she isn't interested in him after he fucked her over like that?
>>
Why wouldn't she be interested in him? She used to be interested I'm him and the only thing stopping her from getting with him was that he fucked her friend , she didn't wanna seem like a second choice so moved on , this doesn't exactly mean that she lost any feelings towards him , you'd seem like a maniac if you confronted her and asked her to cut ties and she might even leave you for your lack of trust , let it play out a bit longer and have a good conversation with her outlining your worries and that's only if you see a progression between them
>>
>>16900856
Doesn't matter if he fucked her over before, if he makes her vagina tingle then she will fuck him, thats how women are, don't delude yourself otherwise. The fact he fucked her over before will probably actually make her want him more, cause he clearly isn't putting her on a pedestal and worrying about her like you.

Save yourself anguish in the future. She is making a mockery of you bro, she's messaging and talking to another guy. End it.
>>
find a girl on Tinder and make her your friend. See you if she likes that
>>
>>16900963
>>16901160
I've already expressed my concerns to her and they're a little too touchy for me... So what you're saying is theres nothing I can do now but watch? I just dont want to leave her and end up looking like a jealous tool while she gets w/ him anyway
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.