[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going on a first date with a guy I've been texting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
I'm going on a first date with a guy I've been texting for a few years. I haven't seen him in 7 months. He's a guitarist and I saw this ... (See picture) it matches his guitar do you think I'm crazy if I give him this on our date? Or is it super cute and adorable!?
>>
no, you arent crazy
>>
That's nice of you, i think he will appreciate that.
>>
>>16900791
The gift is nice.

Get a new bag. It isn't middle of winter and you're at a formal. Go get a season-appropriate purse.
>>
>>16900826
There's a kind of purse for each season? I'm sure your date will be very impressed if you have a season-appropriate purse, OP, it should be your first priority.
>>
>>16900844
No guy will care.

It's a PSA for clueless girls so they learn trends and what sticks out like a sore thumb. No chick wants to be the clueless one with no sense of style.
>>
>>16900847

>No chick wants to be the clueless one who doesn't BUY AND BUY AND BUY AND BUY MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE REDUNDANT SHIT SHE DOESN'T NEED
>>
>>16900853
I imagine you're the type of person who wears worn out Walmart jeans because "lol they're all pants who cares." Gross. Enjoy looking like crap.
>>
You're probably like my mom
1980:
>Oh, he's so handsome, and he's in a band!
1990:
>Won't you ever stop playing guitar, i have a headache!
2000:
>I wanna divorce.
>>
>>16900859
/fa/ please go.
>>
>>16900802
Aww thanks I thought it was cute too!

>>16900826
Really?! So excited now

>>16900866
Haha I don't care that he is in a band. It's just something he likes and has told me about and it reminded me of him!
>>
Don't go with a gift... it's coming on to strong. First date... too soon.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.