[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it's known that you shouldn't do things like work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: tmp_27614-e4CiCs7-77433775.gif (2 MB, 310x233) Image search: [Google]
tmp_27614-e4CiCs7-77433775.gif
2 MB, 310x233
So it's known that you shouldn't do things like work where you sleep, and play where you work. Ie: Don't watch movies and play games in the same place.

However I have one room for everything. My computer I work on is the one I play on etc. And I often watch movies from bed since I have no couch. So everything has blended together and I never fully am able to focus on what I am doing at any given point. What is something I can do to regain my focus and seperate where I do different things?

Puppy for your advice
>>
>>16900403
That's fucking stupid.

Never listen to what others say.

Find your own way and do what feels comfortable to YOU.
>>
>>16900403
Most of these things are just stupid. Ignore them. They are not the reason you can't focus. Maybe it's just because you're just lacking interest in what you're doing or maybe it's some disorder. Who knows?
The only "dont x where you y" that may hold some truth are the ones related to sleep, but you don't need to worry about them if you can sleep fine.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.