[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
short question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: The_appeal_of.jpg (284 KB, 1446x1048) Image search: [Google]
The_appeal_of.jpg
284 KB, 1446x1048
sup guys its me, anon, again (killme4thisjoke.jpg)

I have a short question.

im talking about that muscle we compress when we close the anus, that muscle that allow us to suddenly stop urinating.

im a wizard lvl 70 with max stats, so, I was wondering, do you guys actually compress that muscle while you're having sex? do you just relax your entire junk while still have the erection and use that muscle in the final moments? I find myself pressing the shit out of that little fella just to stop myself from finishing off my opponent ell the time, i mean, i press it 97% of the time even from the start. Is that wrong? I guess it is?

would you guys give me a protip? Im lost here.

thanks anons.
>>
Man,i was asking myself the same question. F Cause i have to focus on not compressing it
>>
That's your pubococcygeus muscle
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.