[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are women so mean to eachother? yesterday i was getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
why are women so mean to eachother?

yesterday i was getting my hair cut and one of the other hairdressers kept side eyeing me and staring at me like i was the worlds biggest idiot. i have no fucking idea why.

a lot of times at jobs girls get really cliquey and mean and talk a lot of shit FOR NO REASON!!!! why the FUCK do women do this shit to eachother? it gives me such second hand embarrassment when people take themselves so seriously that they think they have a right to be an asshole to strangers.

i guess it would be different if i was totally weird or freaky looking but i'm a normal/outgoing attractive person.
>>
>take themselves so seriously that they think they have a right to be an asshole to strangers.
>would be different if i was totally weird or freaky looking but i'm a normal/outgoing attractive person.
Do you see what you did there?
>>
>>16899295
hahahah this. well played. OP, if you aren't bait, take that post to heart and enshrine it there.

You're a hypocrite. Stop it.
>>
bc they're women, thats why feminism is never going to take off bc women cant stand women, they divide each other in little groups and absolutely hate the other groups

its hilarious cause generally men are total bros to each other and can work in groups
>>
>>16899286
even girls i think are nice talk shit about other girls. i dont get it.
>>
lack of genuine punishments/misdirected inferiority complex towards men
>>
>>16899329
>men are total bros
Nope. Men divide into little groups that hate each other too, they just do it ideologically.
>>
>>16899286
>yesterday i was getting my hair cut and one of the other hairdressers kept side eyeing me and staring at me like i was the worlds biggest idiot. i have no fucking idea why.

Its because you were side eyeing her and staring at her like she was the worlds biggest idiot.

Its all in your head.
>>
>>16899286
Pack mentality
>>
>>16899286
I've never understood this myself, it's like never ending high school for most women.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.