[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have any experience with side girls? My girlfriend and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1457490300883.jpg (60 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457490300883.jpg
60 KB, 960x960
Anyone have any experience with side girls? My girlfriend and I got together young and never had anyone else before each other, and I want to experience new things without losing her. Pic not really related.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 200x200
Why don't you just man up and leave her instead of potentially hurting her by being selfish and going behind her back.
>>
>>16898053
This. Pussy is pussy. Stay with the pussy you love you tremendous faggot.
>>
>>16898067
Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>16898084
Sarcastic or not, you're welcome. I'm still heartbroken and trust me don't lose love for a piece of ass.
>>
>>16898085
Not sarcastic. Sincerely, thank you.
>>
>>16898024
Break up with her. Let her go be with a guy who deserves her. Don't cheat on her, inevitably get caught, and ruin her for everyone else.
>>
>>16898024
People like you are the reason sweet caring girls turn into selfish suspicious cunts. Man up and either stay or break things off.
>>
>>16898067
Mmm, as someone in a long term relationship you can still want other pussy and love your woman.

Example. My girl is a rider, we've been together through a lot of shit but similar to OP dated really young. My advise, if you're gonna do it fuck some prostitute on the low and safely far from your home. Get your nut and your taste for new pussy satiated, never speak of it again and call it a life.
>>
I'll try to be helpful unlike the rest of dickholes in the thread. Side girls are tremendously hard to manage if it's your first time doing it.There's a 90% chance you'll fuck it up, because it's your first time.

Make sure that the side girl knows you are in a relationship. Otherwise, she might be writing you up on facebook or something like that and you're fucked. Yes, this lessens your chances but it's the only safe-ish way to do it.

Second, YOU CAN ONLY HIT IT ONCE. TWICE TOPS. More than that and one of you will become attached, you'll become messy and it'll be harder to cover up. This is going to be really hard if you really have never been with much girls other than your gf.

About how to cover it up, well just make up excuses that are believable. Always give as few details as possible. The more detailed your excuse, the easier it is to figure out is a lie. "I'll be out playing videogames with friends" beats "i'll be playing vide games at Chad's from 10 to 12, I'm driving". In the second case she could see Chad's activites on social networks, could ask you to drop by after 12, could see your car elsewhere in the city. You get the idea.

Finally, if your gf becomes suspicious, deny that you ever cheated. YOu might want to admit to talking to this girl but because you thought it was only a friends thing, but even this is not advisable. If she is confronting you about it instead of just leaving you it's because she's looking for you to assure her that it's all good. And your job is to say that it is. Don't be a pussy and admit your wrongdoings just to appease your guilty conscience. Hope this helps.
>>
>>16898024
People like you make me not want to look twice at any man, ever.
>>
>>16898385
Thank you, I still think any non prostitute/professionalism is sloppy. He just needs to satiate his desires and be cool the rest of his life. Get out of work a little early, incorporate it easily into your schedule so there isn't any suspicion of abnormality.

And most importantly, know its just a fuck. You still love your woman, this other bitch is just a cum receptacle that you're using to verify pussy you love is better than other pussy.
>>
>>16898406
Yeah, but you'd be pissed if your girl had the same reasoning.
>>
>>16898406
She ('your woman') won't see it that way if/when she finds out. She will see it as betrayal, and she will either dump your sorry ass or at least never trust you again.

If you're going to fuck around be aware of the possible consequences and be willing to accept them.
>>
Maybe don't fuck around with another person behind her back. Image if you got a STI from that person without realizing it, and then transferred it to your girl? It wouldn't matter if you tried to hide it. It would come out eventually. This literally happened to my uncle.

>Surprise! Herpes for all!
>>
>>16898408
Mmm, no, I demolished that notion. If she wants to leave me then shes free to. "my heart will go on", she knows that and thats why she stays with me.

She doesn't want some pussified man that is gonna die without her. She knows I respect and love her, but she also knows I could have a new woman within a couple weeks. Thats why we've lasted so long.
>>
>>16898415
She never found out, literally years ago I fucked one 7/10 whore 2 states away and decided I liked my woman's pussy and more importantly love more.

I'm willing to accept those consequences
>>
>>16898422
I find you reprehensible, but you do you boo.
>>
>>16898435
That's fine, each has their own path. Have a nice night.
>>
>>16898385
>>16898406
man I really hate people like you guys
>>
>>16898385 here.

My advice would still be not to do it... You'll realise pussy is just pussy and your gf's probably better because feelings and shit. Then you'll become paranoid that she's going to know (this lasts just a few weeks or months), and you'll feel like a shitty person. Or she'll find out and stop trusting you for a long while.

Then again, I knew all this stuff before I did it myself and it didn't stop me. I think curiosity is just stronger. And it might be good for you to find out that your woman is better than any otherone out there.
>>
>>16898450
I don't hate people like that. More apathetic. They're weak. Like children I think.
>>
>>16898454
Exactly, how long have you been with your woman?>>16898406 here. A lot of these comments are idealistic and unrealistic standards for human beings. Hopefully you can plain out resist the urge. I did for a long time, but if you do cheat. Do it one time to solve the issue and don't ever think about it again. Wipe it from your mind and love your woman the same.
>>
>>16898467
how is not cheating on your girlfriend an idealistic and unrealistic standard
>>
>>16898467
3 years when I cheated, going on 4 now. I wish I hadn't, but I know that the curiosity wasn't going to go away on its own.
>>
>>16898472
Because real people in real relationships beome estranged and simultaneously become more itnimate with others. They have urges. Sure, they could resist them but it's not as easy as simply saying no and not doing it. How long have you gone without fapping, for example?
>>
>>16898477
Then what's the point of relationships?
>>
>>16898473
Yeah, I mean you get over it with time. I cared and lived on edge for a year. After that I become apathetic towards it. I treated my girl with love and respect still so no issues ever came from it.

Take a deep breath and realize that whats done is done and everything is gonna stay alright.
>>
>>16898477
but real people who become estranged break up.
>>
>>16898486
>>16898486
Other guy, because you still love your woman and things are good between you. I just satiated the curiosity and things were better after.

Plus i'm still in it because we're having a kid soon.
>>
>>16898477
>sure they could resist them
yes they could
>it's not as easy as simply saying no and not doing it
but it really is
>>
>>16898486
That's a really deep question. For some people there is no point. For others, shared experiences -including bad ones- imply a deeper connection. The vast majority of a relationship is not *not wanting* to ever be with anybody else, it's *deciding* to be with who you are beause you know they're right for you. It's making a choice every day.
>>
>>16898456
Being a woman who occasionally dates men people like this honestly terrify me.

Imagine putting in all the time and effort it takes to have a good, long term relationship only for them to go and fuck some bitch who means nothing and act like it's a totally reasonable thing to do. Like you may as well not even try to be a good girlfriend to anyone. It's depressing as fuck.
>>
>>16898024
You are human garbage. Do her a favor and dump her.
>>
>>16898493
Have you been with another woman besides your current girlfriend? if you are in a relationship.
>>
>>16898500
What do you mean?

I am gay. I have been with my boyfriend for three years now and prior, yes I have dated other guys.

I have never cheated on any of them. Nor have I ever wanted to.
>>
>>16898496
As long as its a one and done and the relationship shifts in no way then its inconsequential.

Repeated offending sure, but in my case she was my only woman and i just wanted to feel another pussy. I did, it wasn't special. 4 years later nothing is worse, things are actually good.
>>
>>16898509
except you did cheat on her.
>>
>>16898508
i was just asking, all I wanted was to feel another woman's body.

But i still loved my woman and her life and her hopes and dreams. So i felt one, ended it and we've been together 8 years. Things are good.

I'm glad you didn't have to cheat, Im not advocating it, all i want OP to know is how to do it the right way if hes gonna succumb to it and not fuck up
>>
>>16898513
And what negatively came from it?
>>
>>16898509
The fact that you're so nonchalant about it makes it all the more terrifying.

How could you potentially hurt someone you claim to love like that? Because there is always the potential it will come to light.

I would hate to be with someone who was so okay with hurting me just to get his dick wet. Even once.
>>
>>16898526
just because nothing negative arose from it does not mean it is not ethically or morally wrong.
>>
>>16898521
im glad things are good. but you still cheated.
im sure she wouldnt be too happy knowing. no?
id hope she doesnt find out.

not fucking up would be not cheating.
>>
>>16898543
"id hope she doesnt find out *for your sake*"
>>
>>16898531
Nah, some prostitute hundreds of miles away years ago, I wasn't afraid of any repercussions. Did i feel bad after and leading up to? of course.

But I knew there was no risk, I wasn't playing some cat and mouse game. Somestupid affair with a co worker. Did it, nutted, felt bad, got over it.

All is well with the world.
>>
>>16898535
Mmm, true.

But I'm not going to go the way of Christ and crucify myself. There is no karmatic judge but the one in my head. I forgave myself years ago.
>>
>>16898450
I envy them.

God, I wish I had the balls to cheat.
>>
>>16898549
Your lack of empathy is honestly giving me anxiety for any future relationship I have.

I hope your girl finds someone she deserves in the future. Because she deserves better than you.
>>
>>16898543
>>16898548
She won't, again there is no karmatic judge. It won't magically find its way to her.

A prostitute...4 years ago.
I honestly had forgotten until I saw OP's post
>>
>>16898552
perhaps you shouldn't have.

"There is no karmatic judge"
Well that's a large statement there.
Maybe there is, maybe there isn't.
>>
>>16898558
Sorry to say but that's the way it goes, its been a long ass time. Things are great between us so i don't think we are splitting up anytime soon

I hope you don't deal with people like me.
>>
>>16898561
Doesn't that make you think about the things you won't find out?
>>
>>16898563
True. Maybe there is. Only time will tell, and I'd accept the repercussions.
>>
>>16898565
Life is uncertainty, think about all the things you'll never find out.

If I never know and we have our children like we plan and die old together will it really have mattered what we didn't know? It shows how illusionary life's joys can be. but i accepted this long ago, came to terms, and am happy.
>>
>>16898561
"it won't magically find its way to her"

while, i dont believe in magic, I think the universe can be pretty funny sometimes. its better to cause a situation that i would worry about "magically finding its way" according to you.

but regardless, it doesnt make it morally or ethically okay should she not find out
see
>>16898535

it would be unfortunate for you if she did.
>>
>>16898582
its better to *not* cause a situation... etc.

see, the universe can be a bit funny sometimes?
>>
>>16898582
Yes the universe is funny but in what hypothetical fashion would it find its way to her?

It isn't morally or ethically ok. I acknowledged that and slayed my demons long ago.
>>
>>16898589
i'll leave the hypothetical ways the knowledge of your indiscretion leading to her for you to worry about.

m glad you've come to terms with your unethical and immoral indiscretion. for your own sake.
>>
>>16898589
and im glad that with resilience and willpower that you've overcome your "demons"

its too bad you didn't have such resolve in the first place.
>>
>>16898599
Eh, yeah me too.
I'm not gonna worry about it. Haven;t thought about the incident or its possible consequences in a long time,
Personally I don;t care enough, saiyonara friend.
>>
>>16898602
Live and Learn.
>>
>>16898603
good luck!
>>
Topic ventured pretty hard in to bait territory. Fuck a rusty tin can OP.
>>
>>16898334
>>16898129
>>16898391
>>16898497
It doesn't matter what type of human OP is in your eyes faggots.

You better stop shitposting and give him the advice he asked for.

>>16898024
My older brother just checks that the side girls have no relation whatsoever with the main girl, preferrably from some of the closer cities nearby and are ofc hotter than the main girl.
>>
>>16898334
>sweet caring girls
kek/10
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.