[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Senioritis Stage 4-Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 960x720
I'm a senior in high school, I have 2 quizzes tomorrow, and it's already 11 and I haven't studied at all. How have you dealt with similar situations or senioritis in general? Thanks
>>
>adderall
>accept failure
Pick one. Unless you have a gifted memory you're fucked
>>
>>16897893
Where can I even get Adderall?
>>
College is a scam unless maybe you're going to be a doctor or lawyer. You grades don't really matter because otherwise you can get into really any community college (if you want to actually pursue higher education) and get a useless degree in anything.
>>
>>16897882
When I was a senior I didn't give a fuck about anything. I was accepted to my college of choice already. I just wanted to go on dates with my boyfriend and get as much revenge on the bitches who put me down through high school. Best high school year of my life. I still remember it fondly now. Whatever you do, make it memorable kid. But not life ruining like heroin or making babies.
>>
>tfw graduated semester early
>mom tells everyone I quit school

Nope never had senioritis
>>
>>16897882
>high school

Who fucking cares. Study for a bit and go to bed.
Whatever happens, happens.
>>
>>16897904
Everyone in high school is diagnosed with "ADHD" I can garamtee half the people you know have it, or something similar like vyvanse. If you have a friend with adhd ask them to spot you a couple. If not, it's too last minute for any other reasonable options. Espresso is pretty potent. Or just make a pot of coffee. Otherwise idk what to tell you. I bullshitted my way through high school and I'm top of my class in university. High school is s joke, especially in America. Just pass your classes and get a decent ACT score and you're fine
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.