[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Help Me 2 Girls >Be me, it's 2 months ago >I am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: crazy.jpg (23 KB, 380x317) Image search: [Google]
crazy.jpg
23 KB, 380x317
>Help Me 2 Girls
>Be me, it's 2 months ago
>I am friendly with girl, get drunk flirt
>No sex, no kiss, no nothing
>Not actually interested in girl, tell girl this
>Girl is mad, girl is crazy
>Girl demands explanation beyond no
>Girl stalks me, and refuses to understand reason
>Meet new girl, all is well
>Actually like new girl, new girl likes me
>Crazy bitch finds out
>Me and crazy bitch have a sit down against my better judgement, mutual friend put me up to it
>Crazy bitch is crazier
>new girl doesn't know

Long story short. I have a crazy, mediocre looking stalker. We never dated, but she constantly uses phrases like, "We can never go back." I tried being friends. I want to avoid her, but her bitch ass friend keeps inviting her to events. She follows me, tries to touch me, and other shit. New girl is 10/10, but I cant bring her around due to this dumb bitch.

>She would be in jail if the roles were reversed. fml
>>
>>16897128
Pretty m anon here too, I get what you're feeling. Drunken mistakes can't let go, best thing to do is just get yourself as far away as possible with new girl until either new girl is to the point that she won't care or you and she split
>>
>>16897128
Tell new girl you have a stalker and work through it together? This isn't hard.

Also if you think she's a stalker call the police, idiot.
>>
You said your gender is against you, so you can't win. Give in to the matriarchy, settle for 110% devoted yandere.
No kids, both of you work, while your life is really a game of chicken with respect to who kills whom first.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.