[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/. I'm gonna be attending an open house with a group
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: openhouse.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
openhouse.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
Hey /adv/. I'm gonna be attending an open house with a group of people. We're college students looking to rent a place next year. Problem is, there's another group also vying for the same space.

How do you nail an open house? The place is really nice and is close to the campus so we don't have to drive to it. We want to really impress the owners and convince us to be the group that rents it.
>>
You come dressed nicely, be polite, emphasise that you're not the kind to have parties and whatnot, and most important of all: offer to pay more than the other group.
>>
Make sure you don't give off the appearance that you smoke or might trash the place.

More females will be ideal.
>>
>>16896755
All those are good, thanks!
>>16896759
We only have 1 female in the group but I'm fairly certain the other group is all male.
>>
>>16896784
I honestly cannot emphasise enough how important it is to offer to pay more. It's not uncommon where I live for viewings to turn into auctions when a place is particularly desirable.
>>
>>16896740
- have parents with good incomes ready to co-sign your rent contract
- come with good referrals if any of you have ever rented
- consider offering to sign a 2 year lease instead of just one
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.