[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey adv I need help. I can't stop thinking about this girl.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1424128274042.jpg (16 KB, 480x354) Image search: [Google]
1424128274042.jpg
16 KB, 480x354
Hey adv I need help. I can't stop thinking about this girl.

I've never connected with anyone the way I did with her. She is literally the epitome of everything I ever wanted in a mate. We were extremely close for a while but I couldn't make a move because she had a fiancé and a kid with him and I didn't want to get in the middle of that, no matter how unhappy she was with that piece of shit. Anyway I fucked up bad and as a result she thought it would be better for her and her family if we didn't hang out anymore.

It's been almost 2 years and I still can't get her off my mind. She has since left her fiancé and is with a new guy now. It breaks my heart knowing she probably never thinks about me anymore and that she is happier with him then I could have ever made her.

Anyway adv how do I get over her?
>>
>>16896709
I was in the same position (being with the perfect girl in every single aspect) , but we actually dated and it just didn't work out.

I just completely cut her out of my life, and after about 3 years I forget what she even looks like now. My best buddy killed himself and after 6 years I don't even remember what HE looked like. Kind of depressing when I want to get nostalgic and I can't even remember their faces or voices, but at least I got what i wanted...to forget about them

TL;DR: Time, and distance
>>
Well I was effectively cut off. I've seen her twice in 2 years because we have mutual friends. Every once in a while my close friend who is married to her best friend tells me how she is doing. That's how I know she's dating someone else. I can't tell him how much I miss her though...
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.