[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women like when men they dont know come up to them and use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: feel.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
Do women like when men they dont know come up to them and use game to get their number?

I always thought about doing it but I always thought women saw it as something rude to do

should I stop thinking about it and do it?
>>
Opinions on it would vary from person to person.
Personally, I'd find it kinda weird, but that's just cause I'm pretty socially awkward, but I know a few girls who'd be all over it.

I'd say just go for it, worst case scenario, you get nothing, so you're not losing out.
>>
File: 1457142005414.jpg (23 KB, 444x322) Image search: [Google]
1457142005414.jpg
23 KB, 444x322
>>16896111
It's called picking up a girl, and if you need to ask this question then you'll probably fuck it up, but it's not like it matters as long as you learn why you fucked it up.
>>
No, we don't.
>>
I don't think even think men like that (inb4 desperate NEETs).
>>
Depends on if you have game or if you're a sweaty or overbearing creep who's pressuring or begging for a number.
Most women like confidence. It's not rude to walk up and talk to someone and then ask them out. It is rude to walk up to someone, babble nonsense and sweat all over them, and then go "hurr stupid qt3.14" and walk back to your PSP.
>>
>>16896118
Ive done it before and it worked, I just wanted to know if its rude or not from a females perspective
>>
As long as you're good looking and not awkward about it I wouldn't be offended and rather flattered. But women differ esp depending on region.
>>
>>16896111

it depends on the guy. it depends on the girl. and it depends on the situation.

if girls do like it, they give their number. if they dont, they respond negatively. if a really hot guy comes up and does it nicely, its nice. when an ugly or fat guy tries to get my number i get irrationally mad about it.

men have similar experiences ive seen. they loveee attention from a cute girl, but if a fatty hits on them they act like its so fucking horrible, despite hitting on girls all the time.

we all want to feel attractive by having attractive people hit on us. we dont like when ugly people do it cuz we feel its a waste of our time.

my recommendation is to just work on your appearance, no mattter how good you look, and hit on whoever you want. worse comes to worse they get buttflustered.
>>
I'm a chick. I like it when a gut comes up to me and is honest... makes my day :)
>>
>>16896111
Women like anything someone they consider attractive does. Femanon speaking here.
>>
>>16896120
>>16896117

i know a lot of women dont but what do you expect men to do? women dont approach men so we dont really have a choice unless we want to die virgins.

>>16896203
>>16896143
this is true though. I'm considered good looking by women and i have always been successful. i dont try often though because women generally bore me.
>>
>>16896246
>what do you expect men to do?
Meet us in normal ways?
>>
>>16896249

im afraid you shouldnt speak for all women. if you dont like people talking to you in public maybe you shouldnt go in public?

i met my boyfriend on the bus.
>>
>>16896272
I met my boyfriend in class, what's your point?
>>
>>16896278

my point is that meeting on the bus isn't a 'normal way' based on this conversation. you are suggesting that going up and talking to a woman in public isn't a 'normal way' to meet and therefore men shouldnt be allowed to do it.

its great that you met a guy in class, but dont speak for all women and act like were all uptight anti-social bitches.
>>
>>16896272
>if you dont like people talking to you in public maybe you shouldnt go in public?
And travel from place to place in those handy private underground tunnels? Or perhaps teleportation? Please, you're making women look stupid.
>>
>>16896283
I'm not sure where I said I was speaking for all women. If you took offence to that, then that's not really my problem. It's pretty obvious that no one speaks on behalf of any group that they represent here, because that's just common sense.
>>
>>16896284

im sorry, the smart thing to do is say that the entire fucking world should cater to your specific idea of how you want to be approached.

we live in a world where its legal to talk to each other. maybe get over it? what about girls who DONT want to be approached in class cuz they are busy studying? or dont want it to be weird that they have to reject someone they see every day?

men cannot cater to each and every womans personal demands about what is socially acceptable, and they all vary.

so how about we just stick to the already established flow, you know, how its legal for people to actually fucking talk to each other?
>>
>>16896294
No one's saying that people can't talk to each other. What you're saying is that simply by virtue of being in public, a woman is open to being approached by men. That's just not true, being in public isn't an invitation for a conversation.

I'm really beginning to doubt you're actually a girl, are you a fag?
>>
>>16896111
Ok OP i'll give a handy little trick that i learned
Have you encountered a woman?
Yes/No
Is she attractive?
Yes/No
Are YOU attractive(if your answer is No, start again)
No/ Yes
Is she approachable?(f Yes approach)
Yes/No
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.