[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone on Venlafaxine here? I started taking it 2 weeks ago and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1428763488095.jpg (328 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1428763488095.jpg
328 KB, 1280x960
Anyone on Venlafaxine here? I started taking it 2 weeks ago and my libido suddenly dropped from pretty low to complete zero, it doesn't even feel like anything when I try to masturbate, it's kinda frustrating. I'm wondering if it's because of the meds or something else and would love to know some input from someone who knows their shit.
>>
I was on Venlafaxine for about two and a half years, but had to discontinue it after I had a seizure while I was on it; what happened was, I was on the max dose of it and Wellbutrin, and I went off both of them for a week, before continuing them suddenly and at the full dose. This was a poor idea.

Anyway, keep on it for another week and the side-effects on your libido might go away; if it doesn't, talk to your psychiatrist about a med change if you find it really upsetting, or just deal with it if you can.
>>
>>16896053
Ah, thanks, I think someone else from /adv/ told me to take it slow when I wanted to go off of it or it'd be not pleasant. That's really terrible what happened, I hope you're OK now. I'll make sure to remember it well.

I can deal with it since I don't get any kind of sexual urges so it's just whatever, I was just wondering if it's the meds or something unrelated, thanks a lot for answering me.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.