[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am torn bewteen loving two women at the same time and i don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: tfw.png (29 KB, 640x753) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
29 KB, 640x753
I am torn bewteen loving two women at the same time and i don't know what to do.

First off, i'll explain my situation in the last few weeks.

I spent a weeks vacation with my gf with my family. They really liked her, and that made me happy. I also lived at her place for a week after that. Now comes the complicated part: This monday she left for a camping trip and i cheated on her with my best friend.

I fucking cheated and i feel like a piece of shit

They are both great women, and they both make me very happy.

My gf is my first gf. I entered a relationship at a time of great loneliness and emtional distress. I could say i kind of rushed into it. Also i met her on tinder, and it's starting to show. Our personalities are lacking in compatibility, most of our time spent together is either watching movies, playing vidya, having sex or sleeping.

Then there's my best friend. I am convinced i will never find a woman with which i share as many interests and a personality in general. I genuinly believe me and her are soul mates. Me and her have been "joking" about raising a family together for a long time. And on monday she told me that she's always been in love with me. That she wants me, and is jealous of my girlfriend.

I feel like a fucking piece of shit for cheating on my gf, and i know it's wrong. I am a young horndog and i was drunk at the time. It doesn't excuse anything though.

My main concern is that i'll ruin my gf's emotional life. I don't want her to be sad. And i don't know how to break it off in a proper way. It's tearing my heart out and i'm hating myself.

I need help here. I am falling apart.
>>
>>16895505
choose one. its not going to be easy but you will lose both of them unless you choose. i was in an affair with a married women, she loved me and her husband. She was torn between me and her husband as you have probably guess. She wasn't really happy with her husband, he was abusive and distant with her, however she felt sorry for him because he was abused as a child.

I suggest choosing the one that makes you happy. Dont stay with someone because you feel sorry for them, you will be living a lie.
>>
>>16895531
Thanks dude
My friend makes me more happy than my gf currently does. I just have all these memories and moments of pure joy with my gf stuck in my head

But i do not think me and her will be together in 5 years time. On the other hand, me and my friend have expressed thoughts about that sort of future for years before i met my gf

I just don't want to hurt her, and if i tell her i cheated i will ruin her probably for a long time.

It's her birthday in just 8 days....
>>
>>16895547
Don't tell her you cheated. Just break it off
>>
>>16895547
then tell her today and get it over with. you've been very selfish lately and you shouldn't pass-off a lie as beneficial to her when it's also beneficial to you. tell her what happened.

>I genuinly believe me and her are soul mates
zozzle
>>
>>16895547
You are in a difficult situation. you have had sex with your best friend so the jealousy she feels is going to intensify as her feelings do. If you end it with your gf dont tell her you cheated and block her on everything. She will be hurt but she will get over it.
>>
>>16895578
I'm planning on doing it tomorrow
I ain't doing it over text and she's not home now
>>
>>16895505
You'll regret your actions OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBumgq5yVrA
>>
>>16895585
you're not a bad guy. i hope she gets over it quickly
>>
I really appreciate the responses guys. It helps me look at the situation more clearly.
>>
>>16895505
Break up with your gf and dont tell her about the cheating if you have any decency left in you.
>>
Break up with your gf because you cheated.

Don't do anything with your friend unless its strictly FWB. She will never trust you especially since you cheated on your gf.
Bad way to start a relationship.

Get with a new girl.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.