[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know cheating is wrong but...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: f15600896.jpg (88 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
f15600896.jpg
88 KB, 800x800
I am 25.
I have a girlfriend since 6 months. It goes well, it is a quiet relationship.
I met another girl on a video game, she lives 500 kilometers from me.
She is 10 years older than me ... She is in a relationship as long, about 8 years I think.
We talk very often, we dredge and we even sent naughty photos ... I'm doing something stupid, I know.
She is ready to take flight and go to visit me for a weekend. We know that it'll be physical.
Did I should stop? Did I should confess? Did I should keep this in a virtual way? I am lost, I question a lot and I feel bad with respect to my girlfriend.
>>
I think did you should learn proper fucking English grammar and stop writing like an autistic 14 year old reddit browsing spastic Fuck off.
>>
If you do this you really suck as a human being and your girlfriend deserves better. Dump her if you're not happy but she doesn't deserve that. To reiterate you are a worthless human being.
>>
Fake and gay
>>
you're asking questions you know the answers to. you can't justify what you're doing at all. i'd like to see you try.
>>
If you want to do it, do it. But as others have and will say, there is no way to justify doing it.

If you do end up doing it, don't be dumb about it.
>>
What game?
>>
>>16895491
You, like me and most people, were born a moralfag. You can't trick your conscience and will probably regret this. At least you feel bad about it.
>>
>>16895491
Everyone else in this thread is being the angel on your should but I feel like you need a devils point of view.

Do it. You will have a blast but be smart about it. You need an alibi and you need to keep it a secret. Dont act different around your gf either. Just casually say youre taking a trip with the fellas. If you dont have any friend then make it a familial excuse.

Always always always have a good excuse and make sure she cant find those texts and pictures. Have a secret folder on your phone(no brainer).

Good luck.
>>
>>16895610
Shoulder*
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.