[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf hapenned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 200_s.gif (52 KB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
52 KB, 356x200
I need you guys help to make me feel better. about 3 weeks ago my first ever gf who had BPD broke up with me. This happen after a week where i cut off contact with her because she said she was confused about her feelings about me and she kept thinking about some other dude she had something with right before she met me( it lasted like a week, it was nothing they didnt even had sex and he was the one who broke it off). We had been together for 3 months and it was going great( or so i thought). During those 3 months she told me that she had never felt this strong about someone and that i was really special yada yada all that shit. So after that week went by where we didnt talked she texted me saying she was sorry that she hurt me, i texted her back and said i still loved her and i was willing to forgive her. That same day she had an appointment with her theraphist. After the appointment she texted me back and said that she organized her ideias and that she realized that she didnt loved me anymore and didnt wanted to with me and that she didnt even find me attractive anymore and she couldnt even tell why. I got super confused and asked to met her in person so that we could talk, she refused and she said that she wasnt ready for a relantionship and just wanted a fuck buddy. We havent spoke since. Can someone give me ideias about what the fuck went through her mind? How do say you love someone and in the same day you stop loving said person? Is this her BPD work, i hear about the "splitting", but i dont think quite understand. Please someone help me understand i dont want her back i just want to know what the fuck hapenned.
Btw we are both 19 year olds. This was my first relantionship and it was her secondĀ“s. She was the one who aproached me and asked for my number.
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>16894897
BPD or not, people do this.

Just sounds like a young girl who cant make up her mind. Maybe wants to fuck someone else.
>>
Stick your dick in crazy. Always a learning experience.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.