[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
doing speed after coke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.png (194 KB, 841x505) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
194 KB, 841x505
I did a few big lines of pretty high purity coke, if I do some speed after is it dangerous? Can't find anything conclusive.
>>
You can't find anything constructive because that's an idea for fucking burnouts. Where is the money in "meth and coke at the same time" research? How is one at a time not enough? If you are done with the coke, rest, and do the speed later.
>>
File: 1375644664767.jpg (55 KB, 483x604) Image search: [Google]
1375644664767.jpg
55 KB, 483x604
>>16894628

>if I do some speed after is it dangerous?

You're asking us if doing speedballs is dangerous.
Seriously?
You're too stupid to survive. Go for it. If the irresponsible drug use doesn't do you in wandering into traffic to chase something shiny or staring at the sun too long will.
>>
>>16894645

speedballs is coke and an opiate, not coke and speed.
>>
File: 94927504615747558rTXXdigyc.jpg (164 KB, 554x523) Image search: [Google]
94927504615747558rTXXdigyc.jpg
164 KB, 554x523
Do it, OP. George W. Bush did it and he became President of the United States of America.
>>
Just save crank for the "morning"
>>
>>16894650

>speedballs is coke and an opiate, not coke and speed.

excuse my lack of knowledge in burnout hobbies. guess I'll get back to my job and life then. sure taught me a lesson huh.
>>
>>16894645
She's gonna be hot

>>16894657
Yeah, do what I said

Also put your life back on track please
>>
>>16894628
why, so you can do nothing faster?
>>
>>16894628
not significantly more so than each of those individually. i do however think that your speed experience will be kinda boring compared to the coke. I'd say the opposite would be much more worthwile, first speed then coke.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.