[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 124266557_91n.jpg (174 KB, 1024x992) Image search: [Google]
124266557_91n.jpg
174 KB, 1024x992
hey guys i need a little help, well actually alot of help. how do i not be neet? im 21, 300 pounds, 6'0, ive never held a job and im a college dropout, i only have a few friends only two that i regulalry talk too the rest i havent talked to in a year, ive only had one girlfriend in HS which ended badly with rumors about me being abusive and a stalker, I didnt have alot of friends growing up and in school i was bullied alot and given the cold shoulder at the worse they would kick and punch me while i walked home or steal my shit the school didnt give a shit id always get the blame even in front of teachers, my parents fight alot , somewhere along the way i lost hope and stopped trying i guess im just tired. sorry for grammar i didnt realize.
>>
im just tired of going out and people looking at me like i dont belong
>>
should i anhero? i wouldnt do it, it would just be another thing that i fail to follow through with. a part me does a part me doesn't, i guess im just as scared of death as i am of life.
>>
>>16894305
Start exercising. It'll relieve your stress, make you happier, help you lose weight which will probably boost your confidence. Segue into taking courses and being a part of society again.
>>
>>16894305
Get a fucking grip and stop making excuses and blaming others from your misery, failures and mistakes. You're not like this because of your parents, teachers or due to the fact that you were bullied you're like this because you're too much of a wimp to do anything about it, get a fucking grip and start fixing your problems one by one starting with a weight loss like >>16894367 recommended

a lot of people today waste their lives watching pointless entertainment, surfing the web and playing video games you should attempt to greatly reduce the time you spend on that stuff.
you're still very young and whole life a head of you, get a fucking grip and turn your life around and you'll be a whole new person within 2 years.

It's all about having a correct productive mindset in life.
>>
>>16894367
>>16894611
thank you those words stung me a bit buti realize im a wimp but how the fuck do i man up
>>
>>16894741
Just go out and do it. Put on some sneakers, bring some water, and go for a walk. Also start watching your diet. Dieting is the easiest way to lose weight.
>>
>>16894305

no need to mention that stuff in the past. its in the past after all.

NEET stands for not in education, employment or training.

ergo, you should pick something you want to pursue, then pursue it. education or training is where you start, employment comes after.

in the meantime you start losing weight. cutting is easier than you think.

you could binge eat fruits and veggies all morning and still only have had 500 calories by afternoon, its epic.

just aim for 1500 calories a day, and track everything you eat. make your own meals. if ur response to this is anything other than 'yeah i can do that' then you already failed it doesnt matter how hard it is to cook or learn or whether your parents will nag you about not eating what they cook. you need to make the choice to do this wholeheartedly with 100% of yourself.
>>
Yep, listen to >>16896113
Also in my opinion you don't need to count every calorie or only eat this or that. Just learn some common sense that eating like 5 pizzas or something isn't normal. Also processed foods tend to make you fatter than cooking it yourself. Even juice is more fattening than just eating the fruit. It might take a bit for your taste buds and gut flora to adjust but it's worth it.
>>
>>16896131

at 300 pounds he'll have better results by counting calories. most people start off simply by cutting portions, but thats hit or miss.

you know what never misses? having exactly counted calories at 1500 a day. watch the weight melt off.
>>
>>16894741
Try writing down the things that you want to change, things that are causing you discomfort, lack of confidence and things that are prevent you to be the man you want to be. Do this somewhere where you don't get interrupted by anyone or anything and spend your sweet time with it. Then just simply start researching and planning out what you need to do and change in your life to become a better person and fix these things.

Have both long and short term goals and try to keep them realistic and achievable and stick to them.
Even small progress quickly add-up when you're consistent with it.
>>
>>16894367
>>16894611
>>16896090
>>16896113
>>16896131
>>16896144
>>16896202

so from what i understand my goals should be

>reduce my time watching entertainment,surfing the web, and playing video games
>let go of the past because its holding me back
>go for walks
>cut my calories and eat less processed foods
>learn to cook healthy shit
>clean and organize room
>lose 50 pounds
>find something i want and pursue it
>find part-time job

anything i should add or change
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.