[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have no idea what I'm doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 8KeNXtEd_400x400.jpg (11 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
8KeNXtEd_400x400.jpg
11 KB, 400x400
>coworker sets me up with one of her friends
>start talking, great chemistry and have sex 2 weeks after meeting her
>mfw it's been 2 weeks since that time
>last 3 or 4 times we were supposed to me she either flakes out or doesn't text me back
>I know she works 2 jobs and goes to school so our schedule doesn't really mesh well
>try to tell her that if she doesn't want to see each other anymore then it's fine etc
>get a 3 page response saying that she's just been really busy and we can hang out whenever she gets off of work/school
>was supposed to hang out yesterday
>no response
>was supposed to hang out tonight
>no response

Am I missing something here? She always texts me first thing in the morning and seems genuinely interested in me when we do text or talk on the phone. But whenever it's time to actually go do something she leaves me hanging 100% of the time.
>>
>>16893887

just "friendzone" her mentally, don't expect to hang out anymore
respond to her texts until you get fed up with it
if she starts asking why aren't you responding, just say you're busy or w/e and let it die off, simple as that
>>
>>16893896
If she wasn't so adamant about keeping in touch with me I'd suspect that's what's she's doing to me lmao

But ya I can try that approach and see where it goes from there.
>>
>>16893921

but we really can't say for sure she isn't interested in hanging out with you if she's really as busy as she sounds; maybe she's stringing you along, maybe she likes you, can't tell for sure for now, but you'll find out sooner or later
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.