[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aspergers Girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: Pikachu.png (22 KB, 846x832) Image search: [Google]
Pikachu.png
22 KB, 846x832
Hey so my girlfriend has aspergers. Everything seems to be going well so far. Shes's becoming more comfortable and trusting with me. I'd really like for us to have sex but she's really not comfortable with that. Of course I'm not going to force her to have sex but could perhaps anyone tell me how I could maybe persuade her to give it a go? I think over time as she gets more comfortable with me she'll maybe want to have sex but anything to speed up that process would be nice.
>>
Honestly as someone who had a huge problem with touching: The best way to get results is to not push for it. You've built trust with her by not pushing, and changing the formula would probably hurt more than help.

My suggestion would be to not be afraid to be sensual. Keeping mind of her boundaries, touch her in ways that she is comfortable with that also make her feel good. If she initiates anything sexual, respond very positively.

You're doing good, OP. Just stick to what's been working and be patient. If her experience is anything like mine, it'll be worth it in the end.
>>
>>16892981
Ok thanks. I've been reading as much as I can about aspergers so I can understand everything about her more. I'm currently reading the complete guide to aspergers syndrome but I find it a lot easier to understand when people talk to me about it.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.