[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About a year ago, I got my first girlfriend. I never thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: Feels bad.jpg (652 KB, 591x859) Image search: [Google]
Feels bad.jpg
652 KB, 591x859
About a year ago, I got my first girlfriend. I never thought that I would get a girlfriend. I'm somewhat /r9k/ tier autistic and have trust issues due to being abused and bullied when I was a child and in my early teens .

She really was fantastic, she was also my first kiss and said on multiple occasions that she loved me. It was the first time in my life that I was giddy with happiness. This relationship of ours continued for nearly a year.

Towards the end of the year, I noticed she started to act a bit "off". All of a sudden she texted me out of the blue saying that things are going too fast and maybe we would just be better off as friends. Not even a phone call.

Even stranger was the fact that my best friend suddenly began to ignore me. I found out a day later that they had been having sex on the side for weeks. They both never spoke to me again.

It's been over a year since this happened and I really thought that I was okay with it and had moved on until I saw a picture of them together on Facebook. They have been dating and look extremely happy together. It really hurts desu.

How do I get rid of this feel? Is it normal to feel bitter and sad about it a year later?
>>
You'll get over it eventually.
>>
>>16892847
to get rid of it anon you need to stop thinking about them and start thinking about yourself and what do you want to do. Just thinking about what they did to you only makes you more sadder than you already are, just move on. Yes, it is normal to feel bitter about it since you've been cucked. no one likes that
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.