[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
heightism cry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: pelmeni.jpg (18 KB, 280x170) Image search: [Google]
pelmeni.jpg
18 KB, 280x170
so i read how 5'4 midgets are crying how their lives fucked and shit, and they still havent fucked double-digit number of girls by the age of 24.

i'm 26, 6'4, and have only KISSED 2 girls in my life. and i dont look lanky nor nerd. but i lack the confidence, the "take it all" approach... and it sucks. it sucks ass.

so as you can see, height doesnt do shit if you arent an alpha male.

so what the fuck should i do? before i could've used the cash argument, but i lost 95% of it gambling high-risk short-term stock market.

so how2impressgurlz
>>
>>16891675

got pics?
>>
>>16891675

ur kinda just as bad as they are if ur whining about alpha male and the number of times you get laid.

life isn't about the number of people you stick your dick in. its enjoyable but its not important at all. you do not need to be an alpha male to get laid, let alone often.
>>
>>16891681
for the safety of my anonymity, im not posting a picture of my face.
>>16891695
well being an alpha male is an important factor in this life, as much as we like to think to justify against with with some caveman theory or whatnot - women still pick them. silly losers with the safezone jobs and boring lives (imma gonna b good daddy to our baby) deter girls in their 20s.

and i dont wanna settle in my life just yet.
>>
>>16891675
>so as you can see, height doesnt do shit if you arent an alpha male.
No, the moral of the story is that height doesn't mean shit, period.
>>
>>16891710

>I CANT GIRLS
>THEREFORE ONLY ALPHA MALES GET GIRLS

im far from alpha but i get laid just fine. im 5'6". so what am i, an anomaly? or have you just boiled the world down to such simple concepts to deal with your own insecurities?

women arent as simple as you make them out to be. the world isnt as simple as you make them out to be. and even if they were, LIFE ISN'T ABOUT GOING OUT AND FUCKING AS MANY RANDOMS AS YOU CAN. trust me, its fun but its such a small part of life.
>>
>>16891721
im in huge debt right now, so im stressed out of fuck every minute of my life, but i used to have nice amount of dough that i got selling a house i got and some other court cases. and height actually does matter
>>
>>16891772

>im in huge debt right now so im stressed

this has literally nothign to do with anything were discussing

>and height actually does matter

k. i guess all my sex was just imaginary. turns out its a multiple personality disorder and im secretly a virgin. you solved the case
>>
>>16891721
Where do I meet grills?
>>
>>16891902

wherever girls are sold.

but seriously, everywhere? I've met girls at hobby-based events, bars, at the store, on the bus, at the club, etc.

if you are looking for more dating material, i recommend going to local hobby shop events. whatever your interests, no matter how introverted, there are events you can attend to at least talk with other people about them. and some are even girls.

but the fact that you're too scared to even post a picture tells me you're too much of a pussy to even go to events from meetup.com so idk why im bothering
>>
>>16891919
hey man, thats not nice. it wasnt me you were replying to.

im not posting a picture because its not /b/ that gets lost in the void within 5 minutes, and i work in state sector (universal insurance to be more precise). so in an unlikely event if my picture were to pop out in conjunction to something like posted here, i would be fired.

i can post a picture of my penis though. if that is helping you out in terms of giving me any advice.
>>
>>16891930
not that anon but what if you just found a picture of someone who looks kind of like you and posted that?
>>
>>16891936

it'd give him bad advice. finding someone who looks like him will either be uglier or more attractive. there is a girl i met who looks a LOT like my girlfriend, but shes a thousand times uglier.

humans are too unique to say 'i look like this guy, use him to judge my life'
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.