[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sooooo i just lost every form of my ID. long story short my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Bunny-Snake.jpg (103 KB, 680x509) Image search: [Google]
Bunny-Snake.jpg
103 KB, 680x509
sooooo i just lost every form of my ID.
long story short my storage room caught on fire and i lost my wallet on the same day.
no social security, card no drivers license no birth certificate, no high school diploma. what the fuck do i do now?
>>
>>16891603
did you lose your wallet in the fire?

I know for a fact that you can order copies of your driver's license and high school diploma, and I'm sure that you can request a birth certificate, but I don't know what to do about social security stuff. Contact the SSA? Make sure that you get this shit sorted out asap OP. Somebody could steal your identity and ruin your life. It's a fucked up world out there.

Good luck.
>>
Pretend you're an illegal mexican and get free healthcare.
>>
>>16891605
no i had the worst day ever a couple of days ago. i was sick as a dog and got a call about the fire. on my way to the storage room i had to pull over on the side of the road and puke. i think thats when my wallet fell out of my jacket. and the problem is to get my drivers license i need two forms of ID. same for birth certificate. well i have 0 forms of ID now.
>>
Order a new Driver's License immediately. First thing to do. Order a new Birth from the hospital you were born at, or the city you were born at. Order a new Social.

Start taking the steps to get your ID back.
>>
>>16891610
You need to call your closest social security office and explain the situation. They'll tell you what you need to do to start the process. They'll be able to tell you what to do about all of the items you listed.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.