[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel inferior to girls who are in relationships How do I stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1456439887825.jpg (388 KB, 1024x679) Image search: [Google]
1456439887825.jpg
388 KB, 1024x679
I feel inferior to girls who are in relationships

How do I stop feeling subhuman compared to them?
>>
Lower your standards.
Or
Stop being vapid and define yourself beyond your relationship status.
>>
>>16890812

Just stop thinking about relationships. It's not all that there is in the world. Fucking engage yourself in a hobby or something.

>>16890870

This.
>>
>>16890812
Have you attempted not being subhuman trash who can only be happy if someone else has value in them? If not that, would be a good place to start.
>>
>>16890903
It's not about not being happy outside of a relationship. It's feeling unloveable and subhuman because no one wants you.
>>
>>16890873
How do I stop thinking about relationships when people mention their partners all the time.
>>
>>16890908
If you were truly happy outside of a relationship. Aka, happy with yourself, you wouldn't be seeking validation through the means of a relationship.

If you feel unlovable, it clearly speaks that you don't love even yourself. Fix that first, getting into a relationship when you don't fully love who you are will only end in disaster, it will only cause more pain, and then you drag a second human into this.
If you honestly don't think you can love you, go out and explore, find out who you want to be. Become happy with yourself and you will gain confidence. Then you can be a solid pillar in a relationship. Otherwise, collapse is likely.
>>
>>16890908
Either be happy with yourself or find a boyfriend.
Assuming you're in highschool, go sit with the anime nerds, they aren't hard to spot and hit on one of them. Find the least crazy most attractive one and say one nice thing and put your hand on his arm. He'll be your bitch and give your life meaning because apparently being valued by a penis is the only thing you care about.
>>16890916
Find a fucking hobby.
>>
>>16890923
The only proof that I'm loveable is to be loved by someone.
>>
>>16890926
I'm not in high school I'm 23 and never had a boyfriend because I've never been liked in that way by a guy

I have fucking hobbies, what has that got to do with anything.
>>
>>16890812
excuse me for interrupting, but why is there a stand selling cocaine in the background?
>>
>>16890930
I'd stick my dick in you if that would make you feel better
>>
>>16890930
Then think about your hobby instead of how poor you isn't' loved. Go to a bar, grab a drink and find a dick. I don't mean the body part, I mean some asshole because normal guys don't go for girls with no self-respect.
>>16890923
Fucking this.
>>
>>16890930
Believe in yourself
>>
>>16890927
>>16890930
You sound like a high schooler. Since you are looking for someone to love you. Ohh boo whoo, muh emo.

By negating what was mentioned about self love (not flicking the bean), you show you don't want to hear it. It's clear as a sunny day. Love you first, then another.
If validation is what you seek, find it in yourself first. Chads love girls like you, so easy to pry on.
A beta might see interest in a person like you, but likely you'll both end up resenting each other.
An actual person, they may see something in you, stick it out for a bit then be turned off by that lack of confidence. It's not sexy, on men or women.

Sex, you can get it like >>16890948 said. Cock is out there for grabbin. If you want a real relationship that won't go to shit after a few months, you gotta work on yourself first.
Even a 3 or a 4 can jump up with some confidence. Like fat guys that have a 6 or 7. Sometimes it's money, sometimes it's actual attraction. It's about the same for clams.
>>
>>16890812
Funny, I'm a man in a relationship for 10 years, and I feel inferior to my single male friends
Talk about double standards
>>
>>16890927
>The only proof that I'm loveable is to be loved by someone.

Move along folks, this one is either a troll or someone so retarded that woyldn't be able to comprehend what you say.

Either way, you guys are losing your time.
>>
>>16890812
Just date me and be in a relationship with me. Coffee tomorrow? I will be in Prague.
>>
The real question is how will I live my life now without meeting a girl with an ass like in op's pic.

my god
>>
>>16891218
the thirst is real
>>
>>16890908
>>16890812
Wanna go out for some pizza?

Please be in
A M E R I C A
M
E
R
I
C
A
>>
pls be in NYC
>>
>>16891326
You can have her if she's there. I won't touch that shithole.
>>
>>16891331

We do have great pizza
>>
People in relationships are having the opposite of this feeling. They're thinking the grass is greener on the other side
>>
As a single man, not being in a relationship is a must-have quality I look for in women. Just throwing that out there.
>>
>>16891339
So does 70% of the country.
>>
>>16891409
Ok
>>
File: 1_540.jpg (80 KB, 540x504) Image search: [Google]
1_540.jpg
80 KB, 540x504
>>16890908
except that is exactly what that means when you're not happy because you're not in a relationship. i dated someone for 3 years and after we broke up, it felt weird because i was single for the first time in a while. but after a month or two, you learn things about yourself and you discover interests/hobbies/etc. being single is about you. relationships are nice but you don't need to be in one. i'm happy when i'm in one but i've also learned to be happy when i'm not.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.