[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happy relationship vs the new girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: cod hit marker.jpg (5 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
cod hit marker.jpg
5 KB, 420x420
I'm in a nearly two year relationship with a wonderful girl. Things are going spectacularly and I could see us with a house and family in the future.

About two weeks ago I met this girl while out at a pub in town. We made an instant connection. That was a Thursday night. We swapped phone numbers and hung out on Saturday and Sunday for drinks and chats.

I'm certain we both have feelings for each other but here's where it gets complicated.

Both me and her are Christians, but we're both dating people who don't share our beliefs. Fair enough, not everyone wants to believe that stuff, we're both cool with it.
Her boyfriend lives in New Zealand, I live in South Australia and the new girl lives in Sydney soon to move to Melbourne (about an 8 hour drive or 2 hour flight from my town.

The reason I mentioned that we're both Christian is that after talking over the other weekend some of that faith stuff became the topic of the conversation and we realised that we can talk to each other about that stuff a lot easier than to our partners.

It seems I have a few options here...

1: I could keep the new girl as a close friend, which will probably happen anyway, not tell the girlfriend about any of this and keep it a secret.
I kinda dislike this because I haven't told anyone yet and it was making me feel sick today.

2: I could tell my girlfriend that I met another girl but nothing has really happened between us, and continue with option 1. This could potentially end the relationship that there is nothing wrong with, but I love her enough that she definitely deserves to know.

3: I could see how the new girl feels about a slightly closer (for her) long distance relationship and if she's keen then we could both end our current relationships and start a new one together. I could definitely see a stronger future with the new girl but theres nothing wrong with the current one!!!!
>>
Or you could stop being a weirdo by going on "not dates" with strange women. You've never really had female friends or attention, have you?
>>
nah nah nah the new girl loves it and wishes she had more time with me. actually have a few 'yes dates' planned this week
>>
File: 1455017896544.jpg (135 KB, 425x516) Image search: [Google]
1455017896544.jpg
135 KB, 425x516
>>16890419
You're not being very Christian, OP. Ask yourself "what would Jesus do?" or enjoy your time in hell, heathen.
>>
>>16890443
You're not very bright, are you?
>>
FUCK HER YOU IDIOT
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.