[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sure I'll get back into the dating game after a ton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160306_163533.jpg (129 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160306_163533.jpg
129 KB, 1080x1920
>sure I'll get back into the dating game after a ton of empty sex
>this shit

Welp. What the fuck do I do.
>>
>>16884383
are you the purpose or white text?
>>
>>16884389
purple*
>>
>>16884383
To give the girl some credit, that was kind of rude, but abandon fucking ship man
>>
>>16884383
she sounds like a stupid slut "man is supposed to pay".
>>
>>16884391
Purple.

>>16884397
I was already planning on it senpai. She's 17, no car, still in high school. Even though I'm 19 it still feels creepy as fuck and its a hassle.
>>
>>16884397
This.
>>
>>16884383
>not wanting to be treated as equal

pic related
>>
>women want to be recognized as independant, smart, successful, respectable

>can't pay for her own shit; attributes her reasoning to gender

basic bitch
>>
If she likes gender roles so much, skip going out and tell her she needs to cook.
>>
i try to pay for my boyfriend as much as i can so that i don't feel like i'm taking advantage of him. i don't think the point of a date is for the MAN to pay, but i do kind of think the point of a date is that you take someone out and yeah, you pay. usually the man is in this position, unfortunately. it's rude as hell to invite someone somewhere and explicitly state that they have to pay for themselves.
>>
>>16884427
also, forgot to add that i think it makes for a shitty relationship if you're discussing money and splitting bills all the time. better to just have a system where you pay one time, she pays the next time, etc.
>>
>last time I went on a date I bought her wendys and fucked her in my car
>left her in the Walmart parking lot we fucked in

Yeah fuck this shit I'm keeping it this way.
>>
>>16884383
RED FLAG. ABANDON SHIP
>>
>>16884383
She has values and isnt a crazy sjw. Whats the problem.
Yeah its kinda ridiculous to demand to be payed for, but for you were rude so her demand was sparked by that. If you two werent idiots you could have had a reasonable conversation about what you want.
>Hey, Im not sure about the dating scene right now, so we'll split the check
>I would really appreciate it if you took this date to treat me. It makes me feel special
>>
>>16884421

/thread

also, don't mind her op, she is just looking for a free dinner.
>>
>>16884474
>fuck a bunch of random people
>try to get back into the dating game to get a provider
>She has values and isnt a crazy sjw.
zozzles
>>
File: ODkAwG5.jpg (159 KB, 700x609) Image search: [Google]
ODkAwG5.jpg
159 KB, 700x609
>>16884474

>m'lady *tips fedora*
>>
>>16884481
it was OP who fucked a bunch of people....
>>
>>16884481
She's 17 so I know that's not true.
>>16884486
This is true tho
>>
>>16884486
>>16884490
wew OP, maybe you need to kill yourself. Go out with one of those sluts you fucked. Garbage needs to stick to other garbage.
>>
desu you fucked up by asking for dutch on the first date over text but her response tells us everything, she's a bitch just cancel the date
>>
>>16884383
Has anyone thought that OP is a dick so this girl might actually be prefect for him. She is a bitch and he is dick, prefect match.
>>
youre both immature idiots but youre 19 so im siding with her
>>
>>16884383
>paying for someone else's meal

A Ferengi without profit is no Ferengi at all
>>
>>16884717
Cuck
>>
>>16884383
Nice dude you minesweeped that bitch without even doing any legwork.

I'd just be a huge fag and I'm paying in nothing but pennies. See how she spins that.
>>
>>16884427
>but i do kind of think the point of a date is that you take someone out and yeah, you pay.
This is how I go about it. It only becomes a problem if only one person initiates.

The girl definitely sounds entitled with that last bit though.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.