[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Is online dating a legitimate way to meet girls

I always felt it was kind of unnatural but everyone is online these days. I just turned 18 and I wanna find a nice girl, but I'm kinda scared that there won't be any cute girls, because why wouldn't they have a boyfriend if they were cute?

Help me out guys
>>
Hi, I'm 30. My generation worked hard to make it such that younger generations would never think online dating was a weird way to meet someone. What did we miss?

Re cute girls with boyfriends:

- "Cute" is subjective; you might be into something that others aren't;
- Cute girls with boyfriends sometimes break up with said boyfriends. It's been known to happen.

It's really easy to try Tinder, etc., so just try it. At worst you can give up and post on /r9k/.
>>
>>16881224
I want an actual relationship not a quick fuck, tinder doesn't seen right for me
>>
Puppies and kittens are cute.
Would you date one of those?
>>
>>16881257
I'd love them and cherish them, that's for sure.
>>
>>16881246
If you want an actual relationship then you just need to go out and be social. You say you're 18, do you go to college or are you still in High School? Go out and find a girl from there that you know you're interested in. Online dating is literally a last ditch effort, and it's especially not the place to find a lasting relationship (in most circumstances).
>>
>>16881269
Not in school

I'm gonna try to get a job as a waiter, think that'll help? Right now I work at an office and everyone is twice my age and no hot milfs. I also don't really know where to go, I'm social and charismatic, but I just have no where I want to go.
>>
>>16881260
Would you do degrading things to it in the bedroom?
>>
>>16881278
To be honest you're not going to meet a lot of girls just on the job like that. However, if you were to get a job where you work alongside a girl you like, that could work.
>>
>>16881246
That's just marketing. My last Tinder "hookup" dated me for seven months in an actual relationship. It's what you make of it.

My recommendation: communication.
>>
I don't know what it is like for guys, but I'm a girl and I can get about 4 dates per week with online dating. I space it out to 2 a week for my sanity's sake though.

I don't meet men in my hobbies and my school is small. Online dating is a great way to meet people you wouldn't otherwise, and it's a way to do things and go places you normally wouldn't.

Caveat: you do have to be thin and pretty if you're a girl, and lean/swole if you're a guy
>>
>>16881348
What criteria do you use for accepting the date. That answer would make your post actually useful
>>
>>16881372
It's a bit like a factory line
>step 1: look at message
If their message isn't a copy-paste mass message like, ayy girrl, how are you today, you're pretty, proceed to:
> step 2: check profile
Are they normal weight? No fatties.
Are they not black? No niggers.
If yes and yes, go to
> step 3: respond and flirting
This is autopilot for me, both in real life and online. Be charming, amiable, cute and interested, until
> step 4: he asks you out
If step 3 goes well, then you make a date and go see them in real life
>>
>>16881392
What do you consider fat hmm?
>>
>>16881774
if /fit tells you that you're fat, you're fat

Protip: if you have to ask, you're fat.
>>
File: rcNrT.gif (467 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
rcNrT.gif
467 KB, 250x250
The only dating site I'll vouch for is plenty of fish. It actually worked for me, an 18 year old male btw. Currently dating a girl i matched with on there, been with her three months.
>>
30 m here. I think the best way to do it would be to use it and see but after being on and off online dating I'm done with it. So I'll say don't rely on it, use it to supplement other dating. Relying on it just isn't good for you mentally.
>>
>>16882693
>implying /fit/ isn't a bunch of neckbearded autist manlets pretending they're body builders

I'm asking from the girls standard, I don't consider myself fat, but other people could
>>
It can be, but remember: Websites are for dating, phone apps are for hookups. Don't use one if you're looking for the other.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.