[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My ex keeps telling people I have a shrimp dick and is posting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: wallpaper.png (3 MB, 2048x1372) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper.png
3 MB, 2048x1372
My ex keeps telling people I have a shrimp dick and is posting about me on social media

what can I do?
>>
>>16876541
Let her, it looks pathetic and immature. Don't even block her or unfriend her. Just ignore it.
>>
>>16876541

someone on a forum once claimed i had a tiny penis because i used a proxy.

so i posted a picture of my penis.
>>
>>16876541
Obviously under-age.
But if you must fight fire with fire...
Explain she is only saying these in fear you were telling people about how raunchy her vagina smelled ;).
>>
>>16876563
Almost, im 18 in high school

its hard to find other girls when shes going around telling people my dick is tiny
>>
Ignoring is hard to do, but the best method. Shows her up for who she is--pathetically immature.
>>
>>16876557
This is the least socially unacceptable way to handle it on social media imaginable. You're basically suggesting OP to go full speed into socially inept, autistic dipshit mode.

>>16876541
"Just because you're upset that we broke up doesn't mean that you need to lie to others and act like a middle schooler throwing a tantrum. I haven't been talking shit and spreading lies about you to everybody that I know, why can't you do the same?"

Or some shit like that
>>
>>16876576
If she continues to act like an immature bitch, just undermine all of her childish shit-throwing bullshit and quit talking to her.
>>
>>16876576

its not like anything else will shut her or anyone else. post a pic of ur dick and if its not a shrimp dick (mine was a very nice 7 inches) they cant really complain. i mean they can complain you posted a dick pic but you laugh it off and say 'hey, had to defend my honor' or whatever
>>
>>16876583
Say what you feel needs to be said and then ignore it. I'm sure that you have enough pride your self image to prevent yourself from stooping down to her level.
>>
>>16876587
And all of your mutual friends would be like "Why the fuck did this idiot send us a picture of his dick? Is something wrong with him?" That will do nothing but make her look better and the fact that you would do something so retarded would give her ammunition. She could easily say that you found that picture on Google and people would believe it, because people are naive.

Providing clear evidence is important in criminal justice and intellectual fields, but not when it comes to simple social mechanics.
>>
>>16876541
Ignore her. Eventually she'll find some other guy to do this to. It's mean and pathetic. Your best choice is to take the high road and never talk to her again. Smart girls will know not to listen to rumour like that.
>>
>>16876587
omg no, that would be so stupid.
>>
"Hahaha [name] I know you're upset that we broke up but posting lies about me on Facebook just makes you look crazy and immature. Have a nice life though"

It's nowhere near as levelheaded and mature as this response >>16876576 but neither of you are adults, neither are your peers, and coming out swinging with some variation on that is probably gonna be more effective than taking the high road, unfortunately.
>>
And for the love of god, do not post a dick pic, the people telling you to do that are idiots. If you do that the story will shift from "[girl] and [OP] broke up and she keeps spreading rumors about him" to "holy shit, did you hear about that creepy dude who posted his dick on Facebook?" and nobody will give a shit why you did it anymore.
>>
>>16876636
Yeah, I was the one who made that post and I'm a senior in high school. I have zero tolerance for bullshit, and all I really did was tell OP to do what I would do in that situation. I simply say what I feel needs to be said. The only validation that I have about my advice is that people irl will seek me out for help on all sorts of problems whether they be relationships, family life, and academics. They almost always thank me for it.

But I'm still immature. I will break rules and ignore what teachers tell me if I don't see it as constructive, and have little respect for a lot of faculty members since mutual respect is something I value.

Sometimes taking the high road is the best option, but not in a circumstance when it is known by so many people. People will talk about bad breakups, especially if it involves somebody that is relatively popular. It's stupid, but that's just how high school is.
>>
Say she has a smaller dick than you, and that's the reason why you guys broke up
>>
>>16876541
>My ex keeps telling people I have a shrimp dick
well, do you? that would be the only reason to be angry
>>
"I'm willing to submit to independent verification"
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.