[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disney movies make me sad. So much happiness in such a cold world.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: fuck.jpg (12 KB, 343x147) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
12 KB, 343x147
Disney movies make me sad. So much happiness in such a cold world. Is there justifiable reason to kill yourself when you've been suffering consistently for 20 years? I mean we're all going to die anyway, and I'd rather be in control. Soon I will probably be homeless when my abusive family kicks me out and I have two lumps on my head that may be cancer. I also know that every human is fucking suffering and that makes me feel deep sadness. The future is hopeless and I am trapped in my own bull shit and misery. I will never be sexually involved with a girl. I'm tired of the same routine. In one year I have already decided I will be an alcoholic because it takes my anxiety away. I have already tried working my ass off in school and I still fail. Is suicide recommended in this sense? What would keep you going and/or how do I grow the balls to do it?
>>
Why are you watching Disney movies?
>>
>>16869053
is that relevant?
>>
>>16869065
Of course it is.
>>
>>16869078
how? just omit that part I need advice
>>
>>16869083
No, this is crucial.
>>
Does no one on this board have advice for me?
>>
>>16869153
Me too thanks.
>>
>>16869260
np man idk whats so hard about it all these ppl know about is relationships good luck with that knowledge
>>
>>16869041
Naw nigga. Don't suicide, be an alcoholic + homeless desu, it's way better. Plus who the fuck knows, you might just change your life around at one point, just don't put too much pressure on that. If it it's not meant to be it's not meant to be, fuck it
>>
You asked, so I'll be straight up with you...

Suicide is not an answer. Never has been, never will be.

Hey, we all eff up at times. The trick is to learn from mistakes, and move forward with that knowledge.

Please talk to a professional you trust, okay? Folks do care. Really.
>>
> is there a justifiable reason to kill yourself...

No. No. HELL NO! Do not let any one on this board tell you otherwise, people here (not just the trolls in adv) get off on encouraging people to kill themselves because there's no legal binding if you actually do off yourself; they think they're safe and blah blah.. Just don't do it, OP. If you off yourself, you can't enjoy more Disney movies. :-)

> I'll probably be homeless...

Have you ever thought about investing in a group home? I know it's a huge change, but it's better than being homeless. If not, ask a local Church if they can help you; you may get lucky and have a member of the congregation - or even the pastor - open their home to you.. You never know until you try.

> I have 2 lumps on my head that may be cancer

Have you had them checked, or is this a self-diagnosis?...

>Every human is fucking suffering..

And that is something you cannot help, OP. Trying to rescue everyone will only do damage to your psyche. We as God's children are often tested in life - a lot of our tests and fails come from shitty choices in free will - that's why so many people suffer. I personally do not know why God lets his most loyal subjects suffer and die horrible deaths while those who defy him are rewarded...

> The future is hopeless...

No it;s not, OP. Please do not give up. Have you thought about getting some help? The Suicide Hotline is the first step if you are wanting to self-harm or harm another... This cry for help is something that is not to be ignored and should be taken with the utmost severity.

Get help, OP. I am a huge supporter of Medication and Therapy.. Case Management if necessary. Please look into these instead of taking your own life.
>>
>>16869041

>I will never be sexually involved with a girl

why am i not surprised by reading this?
>>
>>16869406
idk. why?
>>16869396
>>16869380
>>16869370
thank you for your time. i am very grateful
>>
File: likethis.jpg (105 KB, 1600x1062) Image search: [Google]
likethis.jpg
105 KB, 1600x1062
>>16869041
You could just see what will happen and let your whole life be dictated by chance, or you could plan to make moves to steer your life in the right direction.

You are the master of your fate. You are the captain of your soul.
>>
>>16869396
Not OP but I'm really wary of calling the holiness because I'm afraid they'll call the police and make a big scene which is the absolute last thing I want.
>>
>>16869454
My ass, the motherfucker that wrote Invictus died of tuberculosis and couldn't do shit about it.
>>
>>16869606
Well OP, that's how I felt at first too. In fact when I first did, the responder THREATENED to call the police on me and by God she sent them my way after I told her to fuck off because she was pressuring me and at the time I couldn't cope with said pressure. When I complained to the boss of our mental health facility, they apologized and said "That's just how she is!" I'm not sure if they intended to say that in the means of that she truly worries, or that she's a power hungry shit who enjoys making us panic. *shrug*

You may, if your thoughts are severe enough, may need not the police but an ambulance to take you to the hospital.. I'm sure if you requested it you wouldn't have to have the police over unless you had a blade to your - or someone else's - throat.
>>
>>16869627
Shit. I meant "Well ANON" not. "OP" so sorry, I'm exhausted from today's therapy session. :)
>>
>>16869627
I'm probably not going to do that then. I don't want a scene. I just want to quietly disappear from existance.
>>
>>16869454
this is very generic and not something I've seen to be true, but thanks for sharing your perspective.
>>
>>16869658
Well. Can you not admit yourself to the Hospital and go from there? When I did that, there was no scene. They asked me questions, made sure I didn't harm myself and such. The only downside to this was that I had to wait quite a while before I could've been taken to a mental hospital so I had to sleep to pass the time - there was no TV in the room. Around 1am they finally came to get me and I went from there..
>>
>>16869663
I live on a ship thats constantly going from Port to port. That's not really an option
>>
>>16869041
Disney is bullshit. You have to keep trying. Sometimes you have to change your strategy, senpai. Don't fester on what isn't fair, accept it and do your best to overcome the hardships. It'll start not-sucking once you become strong enough.
>>
>>16869694
thank you
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.