[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi I'm an italian girl that moved to US 3 months ago (Gainesville).
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 19
File: cattura_1427.jpg (56 KB, 640x852) Image search: [Google]
cattura_1427.jpg
56 KB, 640x852
hi I'm an italian girl that moved to US 3 months ago (Gainesville). When I was in italy I had a lot of guys interested in me... now that I'm here I really get 0 attentions. I also put up tinder and the only match I had was to bash on my appearance ("your face looks like it's going through a mytosis" atleast I appreciate the fantasy). I feel so awful. What should I change to be liked by american guys?

in the picture it's me.
>>
Why would you ever move to the US
>>
Fill in your eyebrows a little closer together (it'll thin out your nose a bit) and use lipstick.

American men approach women a lot but make sure to smile (no teeth) if you happen to lock eyes so he knows he can go for it

American men also like to be approached and find it flattering so if you see a guy that's cute and you want to get to Inouye better make a move on him
>>
>>16868407

Don't worry, Ameeicans are mostly
Beta Cuck providers.

You look good and I would date you, qt.
>>
>>16868407 why are you being so needy?

But, do you attend college? If so you should look for a guy you like to be close with and invest in him. Start a conversation, say you're from Italy and you want to get to know the US better... He can go out with you to historical places and other tourist stuff. You can ask, I don't see a problem.

Be nice and its better if you speak English with better fluency and not with a strong accent.
>>
>>16868407

go after black men... you're italian you might as well be a nigger
you'll thank me later
>>
>>16868407

what a big nosed qt, would take you out
>>
I think you're cute. (no homo.) American men like cheap sluts with too much makeup and no dignity. You're too classy for these losers. Tbh you're prettier than I am, and I get a lot of tinder matches, so you're definitely not ugly or anything.

What do you have in your profile as a description? If you sound too cultured or high-class that can be a turnoff. Men in the US are imbeciles without class, so you may be intimidating them, also being a foreigner can intimidate men. You would be more experienced and educated than they. Only high-class men are confident enough to go for high-class women.

>Gainesville

I hope you don't mean florida. Why in the fuck are you living in the land of ricans and wetback-fuckers? Move somewhere decent.
>>
>>16868492

thanks. my tinder has no description whatsoever I'm not really into that kind of meeting but knowing people is just too hard. I try to be nice and talk to people but looks like I'm always bothering. I live in Gainsville because my aunt is from here and I don't go to college because I've got a bachelor's degree in history (pretty much useless), so I work as a waitress.
>>
>>16868492
>American men like cheap sluts with too much makeup and no dignity.

I assure you we DO NOT like it, but we don't have a choice. We are branded misogynysts if we dare to complain, we are thought to be lesser men when we find ourselves disgusted by promiscuity.

Please trust me when I say, we aren't happy about these whores.
>>
>>16868501
post more pictures pls
>>
>>16868407
I legit think you are very beautiful.
>>
>>16868407
You look really good. Don't use tinder. That's a hookup place for trashy sluts. Go out and meet people in real life.
>>
If this 9/10 girl can't get a date how fucked are the rest of us? This is legit depressing
>>
>>16868508

So why do you keep fucking them, you pathetic, thirsty dog?

And I'm not even fox and grapes, because I get laid all the time.

>>16868501

You should put something on your profile. Do you actually want to go on dates with guys? Or just meet new people? You can do either but it's good to have some indication. 9/10 they just swipe on the face, but for actual messaging they rely on profile descriptions a lot.

Yeah, in the US people don't just go up and talk to strangers. You could do some sort of club activity or meet people through work or mutual friends. If you go to the bar, a guy will usually come up and buy you a drink, but you may not want that kind of attention. Coffee shops are also popular places to hang out. I've had guys come up and talk to me there.
>>
>>16868529
>And I'm not even fox and grapes, because I get laid all the time.

>admitting she's a cheap slut with too much makeup and no dignity
>>
>>16868518

>implying op ins't one

then why is she here seeking for validation of thirsty neets like you and others itt?
>>
Italy is WAY more forward than the US, for the most part women in the US dislike unprompted attention from men and men have developed an aversion to hitting on women in public.

I mean it still happens, but it's usually much more subtle than in italy
>>
>>16868529
When did I say I keep fucking them, moron?
>>
>>16868407
fuck off op, your well pretty
>>
>>16868533

I don't wear any makeup, but I am a slut yes. There's a difference between casual sex and a yoloswag lifestyle.

>>16868539

Someone's doing the fucking.
>>
>>16868416
>Fill in your eyebrows a little closer together (it'll thin out your nose a bit) and use lipstick.

Drawfag here. This will work like magic for you, do it. Don't agree with the lipstick though. I'm the no makeup type and wear only makeup when going out like 10 times a year.
>>
Hey, I live in Central Florida and can totally answer this.
1)Men here despise accents ninety-percent of the time -- I knew a Danish girl that could barely get anything -- but that isn't always the rule.
2)Racial divides are still kind of huge here, so if you want a man who's asian or hispanic, you have to really put out there that you'll sleep with them. Black men really only date one hood rat women.
3) You have a unique look and that never goes well for people here. I'm a blasian (korean/black) and I date mostly non-floridians and straight-up foreigners. I've had Floridians tell me point-blank that I'm ugly.
4) Gainesville has a rocking punk rock scene. I try to go to shows up there because Orlando is 90% bars and yuppies. You could find a guy there..

Really though, I moved here three years ago and regret it. I honestly don't know why you moved to Florida of all places.
>>
>>16868546
You know what? All of a sudden I kinda respect you a bit more. At least you admit you're a slut.

People hate sluts because they lie to you and make you believe they're something they are not, but you at least have the decency to say "yes, I am a slut". That can't be easy to admit and I respect you for that.
>>
>>16868548
Eh she's already wearing mascara and filling in her brows so a lipstick wouldn't look out of place or anything.
If she's scared of really opaque lip color she can always just do a tinted balm. She just has really nice lips but in this picture her face looks a bit washed out. Its mostly the lighting but I still reckon some color there would do her some favors
>>
File: seriously.jpg (17 KB, 267x262) Image search: [Google]
seriously.jpg
17 KB, 267x262
>>16868546
So you're a cheap slut without make up lol. Congrats in getting pumped and dumped, but thank god you don't put on any concealer
>>
>>16868556
>>16868582
I don't get why you're talking to her like that. I'm a slut and most of us here are, or at the very least would be if we were attractive enough to have that option. Stop acting like you're above her when later on tonight you'll be posting your dick on /soc/

OP is hot and her lips are insane. She has a medieval fantasy look going on. She also has nice feet.
>>
you're unbelievbly beautiful. if you had come to the north of England you would be swamped with attention
>>
>>16868616
Because she is a hypocrite, read this fucking post and tell me again why you're being a preachy white knight for a bitch that thinks she's above it all when she's just the same as the hook up culture she bitches about, only more haggard.
>>16868492
>>
>>16868663
oh I assumed you were talking about OP. You realise the person you're replying to isn't OP, right?
>>
>>16868680
Yeah, Im very aware. You're the only one that got confused about it.
>>
>>16868680
We have been talking to the other poster all this time...
>>
>>16868529
> in the US people don't talk to strangers
Tbh this is part of why I never want to leave the south. I talk to new people every day that are complete strangers and the only ones that aren't receptive to it are those who moved here from up north.
>>
>>16868407
Why Gainesville? I live in North Carolina and people usually love to talk to anyone from another place around here, at least outside of the big city. The big city has all those people that don't even act like southerners, but in smaller towns and cities you get a lot of friendly conversation with strangers if you want it.

You're cute so that helps.
>>
>>16868407
No idea. You seem quite lovely to me.

Are you used to guys just coming up to you and proclaiming eternal love? If so, then it is due to american guys not thinking that way. Truth be told, we're kinda awful that way. I would say that you should ignore that haters and otherwise move on.
>>
>>16868744
It's not that we're awful that way. Doing that gets you nowhere and possibly gets you a bad reputation.
>>
>>16868697
>>16868715
Oh I get it, so suddenly I'm the idiot. Going to bully me now, huh? Well you won't find me as easy prey as her
>>
>>16868723

As a northerner people do talk to each other, just not as frequent. Older people are super friendly like that. Southerners are more friendly though yeah.
>>
File: awk.jpg (153 KB, 480x719) Image search: [Google]
awk.jpg
153 KB, 480x719
>>16868511
this is from 2 years old though
>>
>>16868750
I may have misspoken, I meant that american men do not do grand declarations of love in the classical italian/spanish tradition. We are a lot more reserved and quiet there.
>>
>>16868958
Marry me? Where from Italy are you? Lets go back there to Verona and have beautiful children and life happily together.
>>
>>16868958

very beautiful, blonde or brunette
>>
>>16868762
You've always been the idiot. Its not our fault you can't follow a simple string of posts in a thread. You wee being condescending then we both corrected you and now you have a victim complex. Neither of us were particularly rude either but yeah, you're pretty fucking dumb dude
>>
I'd lick your asshole
>>
>>16868407
>in the picture it's me.
7/10 would creampie.
>>
>>16868407
This is easy: In north america, its considered very rude and frowned upon to tell a girl she is beautiful in public. In fact people are trying to make it a crime. Men are much more forward in Italy. Youre a cutie and im sure that boys are attracted to you, but they are likely shy about bringing it up. A little initiative on your part will go a long way.
>>
>>16868958
Whatever problem there is, it's not your looks.
>>
>>16868407
I would love you. I think you look adorable.
>>
>>16868407
maybe because guys in america know how crazy women are.
>>
Women problems
>waaah guys aren't throwing themselves at me fuck this country the world is so cruel :(
>>
>>16868546
Get out whore
>>
>>16868407
So you attention whored a bit here. Now gtfo
>>
File: 845.gif (943 KB, 295x366) Image search: [Google]
845.gif
943 KB, 295x366
>>16868407
>What should I change to be liked by american guys?

Obesity.
>>
>>16868407
You're adorable tbqh
t. burger
>>
>>16868958
Drop-dead gorgeous to be honest.
>>
>>16868563
>filling in her brows
Well I assumed she just over plucked her eyebrows, so she just needs to grow them back.

Really I am the total no makeup type.

Maybe because I'm fond of my lips, they're petty rosy not thick but still full and never dry and totally soft.
And my skin is fair enough to leave it be. My eyes are small as fuck (kinda asianish even though i'm not even asian) and i have nonexsistant eyelashes. I used to wear mascara and eyeliner but my husband told me he likes my eyes the most and loves how i look. He thinks that I look prettier than the majority of the other women who all wear makeup. It's super uncommon for women not to wear makeup on a daily basis around here.. Well like everywhere in the Western world.
>>
File: eric stoltz.jpg (24 KB, 420x339) Image search: [Google]
eric stoltz.jpg
24 KB, 420x339
You are being white-knighted, OP. Except for eyebrows anons, they are lying to you to make you feel better.

Your nose is huge. HUUUUUUUGE. Your eyebrows and eyes are too far apart to be aesthetic, and your lips are unpleasantly puffy. Your bone structure overall is pretty manly, and it's presumed you don't have any major sexual assets down there.

>>16868416
Go with this guy, but no lipstick. Your lips are already prominent enough.
>>
You're fine OP. Just because guys don't approach you does not mean you're unattractive. There can be several reasons. Men in different countries have different preferences. For example I'm a Persian girl, so back in Iran and anywhere in the Middle East guys fucking love me. Italians/Russians like me as well as Chinese, Korean and Indian guys. In Australia anyone I've dated has been one of the above. I hardly get attention from white guys and if I do it's the creepy ugly ones.
Also depends on the type of guy. I get attention mostly from businessmen and posh preppy guys, Guys who are more hipster or whatever generally don't like me.
I don't know about Florida. Never been to the US, but from what I can gather they seem quite superficial and picky about looks, a lot of tanned plastic surgery girls with shit tons of makeup.
Basically, different beauty ideals in every country, but it never means you're ugly. I don't think you're gorgeous but I think you're very cute and have nice lips and eyes.
Also I think guys in US, Australia, UK etc aren't as forward as guys in Europe/Asia. It looks like you might have to do the initial approach to guys you like in this case, and not worry about rejections.
>>
>>16869278
>Men in different countries have different preferences
yeahh i'm a blonde haired blue eyed scandinavian girl whose features are ugly and kinda inbred-looking (lol) but when i visited the m.e. (jordan to be precise) literally everybody would look at me and ask for contact info etc
i never really got attention as much as i got there where i live at all
heh
>>
You look good although you look really young
>>
>ITT: thirsty virgins tipping their fedora at a cheap slut who came here looking for nothing but attention.

successful thread should i say
>>
>>16868413
Italian economy and work isnt really good to say the least.

What part of italy are you from? Im also from Italy and my family is in Lazio

American guys are pretty shallow i dont think you should worry unless you live for attention. You could always do squats and just wear Yoga pants as that ass gets most attention
>>
>>16868407
Come to NC you can sleep on my floor
>>
>>16868407
>and the only match I had was to bash on my appearance ("your face looks like it's going through a mytosis" atleast I appreciate the fantasy). I feel so awful. What should I change to be
>shelf of books
>none of them are STEM

dropped
>>
File: 1453135194518.gif (1 MB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
1453135194518.gif
1 MB, 400x254
>>16868407
>>
>>16868958
Your personality must be shit, because you're quite lovely.
>>
>>16868407
stop posting this shit every month, macaroni attention whore.
>>
>>16868407
>>16868958
Onestamente sei carina. Cambia l'ambiente sociale e vedrai.
>>
>>16868407
>>16868407
>>16868407
U should get a nose job! it is kinda big if u look at ur eyes and mouth. its nothing drastic but yeah it's the first thing u notice. but yeah people judge looks, dont think about it to much.
>>
>>16868407
i think you look fine. dont know why guys dont give you attention. i know plenty of guys that would proudly date you or fuck you. most american guys are betas anyway. you will meet a real man eventually.
>>
>>16868416
>american men like x
How can you try to list the personal preferences and taste of roughly 150 million men?

What a stupid fuck. Op assuming you are not an attention seeking troll which you probably are, ignore this poster completely.
>>
>>16868416
you are an absolute retard
>>
>>16868407
Gainesville....Texas?
>>
This is an awful thread.
>>
>>16870655
I live pretty close to Gainesville, Texas.

And I would fuck your brains out, OP.
>>
>>16868407
Don't change a thing. You're sexy. Just get out of the South when you can. Southerners only find their relatives attractive.
>>
>>16868407
>Gainesville
Holy shit I'm there RIGHT NOW
>>
gainesville,
F L O R I D A????
L
O
R
I
D
A
????
>>
>>16869776
Are """"u"""" fucking 12 years old with that post? Nose jobs are retarded, I can spot them 10 feet away IRL. Not everyone is meant to be aesthetic, some people just have unique faces. Why not just be confident in being yourself and not take a chisel to your face for thousands of dollars just to reinforce insecurity and the idea that being attractive is more important than being you
>>
listen to literally nothing but this:

don't conform to this society.
live here, do whatever you want here, but NEVER give in to this society's modern desires.
yep. I'm white knighting for the first time.
for the sake of this girls life.
>>
>>16868407
I think you're fishing in the wrong pond. Go to a bar with live music instead of looking on tinder.
>>
Sei ok. Poi ci sono gusti personali.
E' che in italia sei abituata alla massa di morti di figa che ti riempiono di like su facebook per avere una minima speranza di parlare con te. All'estero questa cosa funziona leggermente di meno.
Non disperare, il cazzo arriverà.
>>
>>16871981
You are one thirsty faggot.
>>
Aren't threads like these the reason /soc/ was made??
>>
id wreck it
>>
>>16868407
Smile more.
>>
>>16872050
Bing didn't work well, faggot?
>>
>>16868413
Have you ever BEEN to Italy?

Work and politics their are some of the worst in Europe.
>>
>>16868407
You have a big nose and kind of dopey looking eyes but there's nothing that bad. Maybe you're just not going to enough parties and social functions? It should be easy for a girl like you to get guys. It's easy for most girls to get guys.
>>
Stop posting this face on 4chan
>>
File: _DSC2342.jpg (24 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
_DSC2342.jpg
24 KB, 640x480
>>16868985
florence
>>16869014
don't know what that mean sorry
>>16869036
this is good advice, thanks
>>16869092
thanks
>>16869115
what do you mean?
>>16869467
i studied history, I'm not good at math
>>16869470
very witty logic
>>16869753
non è che ci siano molti ambienti sociali, in realtà tutto fa piuttosto paura
>>16870655
Florida
>>16871292
i'll try
>>16871981
non è sempre così
>>16872625
says the one who's gonna get trumped
>>
op how about you offer them some gabagool
>>
>>16872646
Build wall.

Also you are average looking, your body is probably fine though.

Beauty standards aren't the same all over the world, don't expect them to be.
>>
>>16872646
you look alright. anons are blowing smoke up your ass but you're cute enough to get some attention from guys assuming you're not fat.

do you ever smile? look happy?
>>
>>16872646
Minchia, potevi sceglierne una peggiore. Sembra una di quelle foto del telegiornale quando fanno i servizi sui criminali. In ogni caso non sei male, cerca solo di esprimerti meglio, percepisco un pessimo body language. E abbandona burgerland piccolina, non è un posto entusiasmante.
>>
>>16868407
>What should I change to be liked by american guys?
nothing you are pretty
>>
I like the brown hair much better than blonde, OP. Just sayin.
>>
>>16872722
I agree.
>>
>>16872646
wanna bang im from uf

how tall are you
>>
>>16872646
qt
definitely better with brown hair imo

I know we'll never meet, but it's strange seeing these posts from a qt uni chick in my town.
>>
American men are much more used to very confident women.
If you're not putting yourself out there, most dudes assume that you're not interested or taken.

this goes double thanks to nazi-wave feminism that has turned random flirtations into a fucking war crime.
>>
>>16868407
Your eyes look to far apart.
You look pretentious.
>>
>>16868407
move to a bigger city. more population. so more chances find somebody else. BTW would totally bang.
>>
>>16868407
Perché sei andata in America? Potevi venire qui nel Salento cusi ti la minava
Beddha magghialona
>>
>>16872646
>says the one who's gonna get trumped

>says the one who moved to the country that's going to get trumped

No wonder you don't get any matches, you're dumb as fuck.
>>
>>16872646
Smile more Jesus Christ. Just appearing friendly and approachable might do you some good.
>>
File: confidence.png (45 KB, 1634x401) Image search: [Google]
confidence.png
45 KB, 1634x401
>>16872646
I'd do unspeakable things to you, your nose is a little bigger than most but still a prettyface/10.

Even so, I'd assume you're not approached by American men because you're probably always the quiet girl in the corner that gives off funky vibes because you're nervous as fuck. Just have some confidence.
>>
>>16868407
>Croatiafag here
You look like an average Italian girl. Not bad but also not really breathtaking, and Ive seen a lot of good looking bambina in Istria and Fiume. I agree with other anons saying those things about taking initiative, but you really should have your priorities straight, given the fact that you changed continents and work as a waitress with a bachelors degree and maybe find someonw who can really appreciate you. Also, your bachelors degree isnt anything special either, I should know, I study something veeery similar.
>>
>>16868407
Start with your natural hair colour.
>>
>>16868407
Tampafag here
Marry me.
>>
>>16868407
>atleast I appreciate the fantasy
You probably mean imagination.
>>
>>16868508
>We are branded misogynysts
Translation: I live on the internet.
>>
>>16868407

Scusa ma secondo te perche' li prendiamo per il culo tutto il giorno?

Comunque dipende dai piani, non preoccuparti troppo prima dei 4 anni.
Se tra quattro anni sarai ancora li di stanza fissa inizia ad adeguarti all'ambiente.

Fonte: gli amici di una vita in diaspora per il mondo, ma poi tornano tutti, you're still young that's your fault.
Comunque se vuoi far la ragazzi di cultura e intelletto hai scelto un posto in cui e' vista male.
E guarda che son razzisti.

In bocca al lupo, e non preoccuparti che non serve a niente
>>
Ahahaha. Goddamn, this shit is golden.
Puttana di merda spero che un negro con l'aids ti gonfi di sperma cosicché tu possa cacare una quindicina di scimmiette spastiche (che cresceranno senza padre)

Also Shitaly confirmed for cuck country.
>>
>Bakunin
>>
>>16868492
> American men like cheap sluts with too much makeup and no dignity.
>Men in the US are imbeciles without class, so you may be intimidating them

Wow what a fucking bitch.

>And I'm not even fox and grapes, because I get laid all the time.
LOL
>>
>>16868407

Are you 18+?
>>
Attentionwhore/10
>>
>>16868407
You look like you're short, which isn't a problem really, but might make guys feel weird about approaching you. Men who go after short women here are considered almost pseudo-pedophiles. Most men do like short girls but it's frowned upon for some reason. You also have a standoffish vibe to you in your pictures, so guys are probably getting the impression you don't want anyone talking to you. You definitely aren't ugly, and should have no problem getting guys to like you. I would worry about getting more socially adjusted before you worry about guys.
>>
>>16876153
Short women aren't ideal from a biological standpoint, because if you have boys, there is a chance they will be short, and height is universally attractive to women.

I like short women, but I like women with a little bit of height more, like 5'4''-5'8''.
>>
>>16868407
If you're a pretty Italian girl who doesn't get hit on by dudes then there is something seriously wrong with you.

Do you smell like microwaved dog shit or something?
>>
>>16876690
>Short women aren't ideal from a biological standpoint, because if you have boys, there is a chance they will be short, and height is universally attractive to women.

Not really true, as far as I can tell. It seems that height genes are mostly on the Y chromosome, anyhow, which would mean that women can be short and men tall in the same family. The woman can be short but still carry tall genes of her male ancestors. As far as short women not being ideal, every other study has stated the contrary: men like short women even more than they like average women, and especially more than tall women.

Like I said, though, there is some cultural standard in America where guys don't hit on girls significantly shorter than them. If she is five foot, that could possibly cause a significant portion of men to avoid her. She also needs to get used to the dating culture here, which is probably the real reason she is having trouble.
>>
File: 1441162632355.gif (949 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1441162632355.gif
949 KB, 540x540
You're a cute girl. Maybe just practice your smile a little bit. Show some teeth and be nice!
>>
>>16877875
Europeans don't engage in cosmetic dentistry and orthodontics in the way that Americans do so it is not unreasonable to assume her teeth probably look bad compared to anyone who grew up with even a little bit of money here.
>>
>>16872646
People around us reflect the state of our own lives. The environment that we are in, whether favorable or not, is the product of our own life. When we fail to understand this, we tend to blame others for our troubles.
Sei passata da Firenze a un paesino nel bel mezzo del nulla, hai mai pensato che forse non è il posto per te?
>>
File: IMG_20160305_221044.jpg (38 KB, 322x400) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160305_221044.jpg
38 KB, 322x400
I'm a make up obsessed grill, so I agree with the anons about filling in your eyebrows more closer together to thin out your nose.

You should also find your skin tone (warm or cool, you're from Italy so you're probably more warm based) and definitely play around with contouring, and contour your nose and forehead to make them appear smaller and thinner.

If you wear lipstick and eye make up, go for more neutral colors that will compliment your skin tone, not clash with it.

There are plenty of tutorials on youtube for contouring so find one for your face shape (based on the pic, I'd say you're leaning more towards heart shape) and play around and practice until you get the hang of it.
>pic related - basic contouring for heart shaped faces
>>
>>16872646
It's hard drawing on my phone, but you get what I'm trying to tell you.
>>
File: 1457146855999.png (296 KB, 945x846) Image search: [Google]
1457146855999.png
296 KB, 945x846
>>16870462
>implying there is no general consensus on what is considered attractive and what is not
>implying many foreigners don't have a hard time adjusting to the culture of a new country
>calling someone someone a troll because they do not share whatever opinion that you did not bother to express
>just telling people that they're wrong and stupid without any sort of reasoning or further detail
>not saying anything constructive

Why bother posting?
>>
>>16877276
This is true, as my height definitely comes from my mother's side of the family.

>>16878638
I wish women would wear a lot less makeup, unless in a formal setting.
>>
I dont get it either, youre cute enough. Maybe people in the south want more of the stereotypical southern blonde girl type of thing?

Also

>some desperate faggot(s) talking in Italian to get "closer" never in doubt
>>
I'm from pensaxola I'll drive over one day and bang ya
>>
>>16868407

Italy is nice...

I'm from UK, and my workplace had an italian girl work here a few weeks back. She also complained about the lack of attention.

I think it's more to do with cultural differences to be completely honest... Italy seems far more relaxed than most western cultures.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems as though, in Italy, there would be nothing wrong with approaching a stranger just to throw them a compliment or some shit like that.

Well, in the UK, and US too I assume, that shit is creepy. If a guy tries to do anything, it's creepy. Buys you flowers, he's a "creep".

Shit, holdin' a door open for someone is sexist as fuck now.

Basically, decades of negative reinforcement for approaching women or showing any interest in them.

What is acceptable in your country, isn't so much in others.

You're cute. I can say that online because nothin's gonna happen between us - so it's less creepy. I aint tryin' to get in your pants and shit.

But you aren't gonna get attention online dating because, in a man's eyes you're just another ignored message to them. The guy who insulted you? Probably thought it would be a first - either trolling, or tryin' to get your attention and stand out in what he assumed would be an ocean of "Hey cutie" messages in your inbox.

There's no quick fix to be honest, it's a cultural thing. The best you can do, if you want attention in the US is either make the first move, or find some way to show that you are approachable.
>>
>>16868616
> I'm a slut and most of us here are, or at the very least would be if we were attractive enough to have that option.

Lol. If you're female, you don't need to be attractive to be a slut. Just ask guys to fuck and open your legs. That's all it takes. Gauranteed you'll be laid every night.
>>
>>16868407
Uh, you do realise you're reasonably attractive right? There's no reason you shouldn't be attracting attention based on your looks. Maybe your personality needs further assessing? If that's the case, I can definitely help you with that.

Add me on kik: hikingviking9
>>
I live in gainesville as well, and i think you are rather attractive. If you want to meet up, I usually grab a coffee at Maude's Cafe on Sundays around 1 or 2 PM. I'll try to keep an eye out for you.
>>
>>16870655
>>16870676
Same. I go to school there.
Orgy, later?
>>
>>16879231
No, he's right. The generalizations are retarded tier.

>>16878659
>Maybe people in the south want more of the stereotypical southern blonde girl type of thing?
We don't. And Gainesville isn't the south anyway.
>>
>>16879373

lol

as soon as some whore post herself on these threads the threads start to reek of sadness and desperation.
>>
>>16879373
hello my kik:rapemaster069
>>
>>16879831
haha, very funny.

i'm just a gentleman offering to share his expertise on different character defects and how to correct them. i never said i'd be asking for nudes or anything.
>>
File: 1456011406830.png (108 KB, 1200x1330) Image search: [Google]
1456011406830.png
108 KB, 1200x1330
Troll oppure attentionwhore?
Nel dubbio, vattenaffanculo.
>>
Fishing for attention.
>>
>>16880136
This poster gets it.

OP felt ugly and came here to get a boost to her confidence. Now that a bunch of turbovirgins have made her feel pretty again, she's long moved on. This wasn't an advice thread, it was a pity party.
>>
>>16879933
kys
>>
>>16868407
>Il cervello anarchico
Ma io dico: cazzo.

Comunque, benvenuta nel club. Ci hanno insegnato a tirarcela, perché tanto era pieno di maschi bavosi.

Qui invece è dura trovare uno stronzo che abbia un minimo di sexual drive come si deve. Non dico l'allupato della scuola, ma almeno un Cristo di ragazzo che sappia scopare.

Poi ci sarebbe anche la storia che certi Americani bianchi hanno il cazzo piccolo. Confermo, ma secondo me ci sono degli Ebrei e Mediorientali che compensano per i deficit ariani.

E sto parlando di misure standard, non ho certo voglia di prendermi un braccio dentro la figa. Ma insomma, di microbi qui ne ho visti fin troppi.

Insomma, questi tizi qui... con te non ci provano. O magari lo fanno, ma non te ne rendi conto perché sono tutti così casual che è difficile rintracciare un'attitudine chiara e distinta alla scopata (o alla relazione).

Insomma, in bocca al lupo. Sei figa e non devi preoccuparti. Goditi l'erasmus o quello che è, ma comunque benvenuta sul pianeta Terra. Ora hai visto a che livelli siamo arrivati, nel cosiddetto "occidente civilizzato".
>>
>>16868407
If that picture really is of you, your appearance is fine. Maybe people just think your annoyed or pissed off at them? If you're in a good mood, show it: smile some more, laugh at people's jokes, be polite to people, etc...
>>
>>16868407
Ah, aggiungo: non ti serve la chirurgia al naso.
>>
>>16879178
You asked what you should change to be liked more by American guys, I gave you a suggestion.
If you don't want to wear make up, by all means don't, none of us can convince you to and you shouldn't wear it if you're not comfortable in it. But all of what I said could still help you appear more attractive, thus you'll get more attention from guys.
>>
File: 1456254386098.jpg (24 KB, 500x472) Image search: [Google]
1456254386098.jpg
24 KB, 500x472
>>16879933
Your fedora is showing.
>>
File: buVkwVP.gif (2 MB, 335x237) Image search: [Google]
buVkwVP.gif
2 MB, 335x237
Don't change, you'll never be happy until you love yourself for what you are.

gif related is an inb4
>>
File: top kek.jpg (140 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
top kek.jpg
140 KB, 1000x1000
>>16880966

lmao hard.
>>
File: 1455910913499.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1455910913499.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>16881060
Have my fave gif atm for your keks familia
>>
>>16868407
Guys you know this is bait right?
Seen this a few times
>>
>>16881215
are there more pics?
>>
>>16868407
I'd give you a once over for reals.

But you do know that Italians hit on everything that moves full on?

Anyway, I'd tap that.
>>
File: 1448833580202.png (35 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1448833580202.png
35 KB, 625x626
>>16881215
Yeah
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.