[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dear adv, this has been on my mind quite a while and I decided
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 55177803_p0.png (743 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
55177803_p0.png
743 KB, 800x1000
dear adv, this has been on my mind quite a while and I decided to finally post this.

I have noticed that I have this really strong attraction to innocent, cute, shy and submissive boys. Not children though, the youngest I'd date is maybe 15? If they are around my age and still so innocent, that really gets me. I love the idea of them being so defenceless, needing protection. Again, nothing with children. I do not want children myself. I'm not interested in those SM child and mom roleplays. I want him to be my boyfriend but I want to be the one who is protective and he is the innocent one.

A friend of mine jokingly said that I'm a pedo, even though we laughed, it has been kinda bothering me. Could my feelings be some form of weird pedophlic
desires?

I'm an 18 y.o female. Obviously never had a boyfriend.
>>
I think this is perfectly fine, OP. Considering that you draw your limit at 15, and you're only 18 is a fine perameter. I am 18M myself, and I am attracted to anyone from 16-20, and I prefer to be submissive myself. You have nothing to worry about.
>>
You may be marginally pedo or sociopathic. Since they tend to want more naïve lovers, they are more easily controlled. Maybe you don't feel control of your life
>>
you're young and are (justifiably) threatened by more "mature" men. There's a reason so many teenage girls are into yaoi/"boys' love"/shota etc. Men can be fucking dangerous so you're not wrong to feel this way imo, but you'll likely find as you get older that your tastes will change naturally. tl;dr don't worry about it too much; you're not a pedo
>>
>>16862441
Thanks for your reply, made me feel a bit better!

>>16862458
Wow I think you might be right, my life is ideed a mess. I've gotta research something on the subject of sociopaths...

>>16862470
That was ... deep. But there's definitely truth in your words. I'll keep that in mind, thank you too!
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.