[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck are women so bothered by spelling and grammar, yet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1453286512261.jpg (65 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1453286512261.jpg
65 KB, 600x450
Why the fuck are women so bothered by spelling and grammar, yet it's fine for them to write like complete spastics and 13 year old school students, shortening things like "to be honest" into "desu" and shit.

What the fuck is wrong with you, women? Although I have no problem with my spelling and grammar really, this double standard makes me want to literally punch you all in the face.
>>
I'm a male. I don't consider myself a grammar nazi.

If I'm chatting to someone over a form of social media and I see ANY kind of shit like tqh senpai ikhyf, I instantly have a lower opinion of them and view them as someone have a childlike level of intelligence.

You're a fucking adult, speak like one, even in the written form of communication. If you meet a girl that ditches because you type like a retard, then good for her.

I still have no idea what that retarded word desu means as well.
>>
Because you're talking about several different individuals of the female sex.
>>
>>16862394
it's a weeb thing, don't worry about it
>>
>generalizing a common problem based on gender
>evaluating informal language as formal
>>
>>16862394
Get over it. You're not getting paid to write long form journalism. Ain't nobody got time to edit. I'm lmaoing at your life rn tbqhf.
>>
>>16862384
I can't stand talking to people who text like "complete spastics". I dumped two people because of the way they wrote. I don't think it's a gender thing.
>>
>>16862384
I am quite certain women have a problem with you.

Also, fucking learn your own goddamned fucking language. English is my second language, so every single fucking time I fuck up, people assume that it is because I have failed to learn it properly, so I manned up and learned it. It is not even anything remotely like a complicated language. Do it right.
>>
File: 1449879526400.jpg (177 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1449879526400.jpg
177 KB, 800x820
>>16862394
>I still have no idea what that retarded word desu means as well.
"desu" is a japanese word that means something along the lines of "it is" or "to be". Hiroshimoot doesn't like the abbreviated form of "to be honest", so there's a word filter in place that changes "t b h" to "desu"

>baka desu senpai
>>
>>16862384
It's not just women. Most of the males on 4chan write the same way.

Unfortunately, just as it is the fad for some middle class white kids to try to dress and talk like rappers, it is fashionable in some misguided circles to pretend to be semi-literate, as if that makes you more 'street'.

As you are aware, it just makes them look dumb.
>>
>>16862508

Wouldn't you say LMFAO is more a compact way of saying, "ahahahahhahahahahaa" over text?
>>
>>16862384
Well If I my writing was equivalent to that of a drunk doctor, I would want someone to correct my grammar and spelling. I may not be the best at English but I can say I try. I mean if you like to abbreviate shit or if you misspell a word or two, that's fine by me. Just don't make it too bad or I swear, I don't care what gender you are, I will be a complete ass about it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.