[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>boyfriend says that I must not drop out of high school and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 2013-08-21 19.27.15.jpg (379 KB, 600x829) Image search: [Google]
2013-08-21 19.27.15.jpg
379 KB, 600x829
>boyfriend says that I must not drop out of high school and that it's a rule if I want to date him

Is it fair for me to make it a rule then that he must try harder in uni and not quit his part time?
>>
>>16860120
Sure.
>>
>>16860120
High school is a breeze compared to uni. Depending on his studies, trying to juggle a part time work with it could prove to be a whole lot more difficult.
>>
File: 1372212482175.jpg (219 KB, 997x815) Image search: [Google]
1372212482175.jpg
219 KB, 997x815
>>16860120

Seems weird and dysfunctional to have a relationship based on ultimatums.

High school drop outs spend their lives pumping gas and living in trailers, btw. Drop out if you want to, just look forward to having a completely shit life.
>>
>>16860120
Schools about getting a good job. I personally wouldn't care if you made an effort to go and start working on getting a good job
>>
”You want me to try harder and get a promotion? Well, YOU better try harder, mr.CEO!!”
>>
Both of you need to try harder for your future.
>>
>>16860133
Provided that if I do drop out and that I'm not just leeching off my parents and playing vidya all day, and that I'm actually doing something/have plans/doing an apprenticeship, I don't think he'll actually drop me. We were just talking in bed and I was talking about how school was going and jokingly said something like "oh fuck this lol might just drop out, get patreon funded titty implants and stream csgo".

I only thought about saying the uni and part time thing since he's quite lazy and isn't any much different from me. Like break the rules said, I think it's just something that'll push us to try harder.
>>
That's like the worst generic advice I ever heard
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.