[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GF's gay best friend hates me and has threatened me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016_02_28_22_21_35.jpg (281 KB, 1279x2275) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016_02_28_22_21_35.jpg
281 KB, 1279x2275
Hi /adv/

Basically, I'm in a serious long-distance relationship with a 20 y.o Russian girl (I'm 19 from the UK) and we're both kissless virgins who act like autists and have similar interests, we absolutely love eachother and plan on meeting in a few months, I left her two months ago (because she's a Muslim so I felt really hesitant being with her as I'm not one) but after a few weeks away from her, I really missed her and just knew she is the one for me so I messaged her, she felt the same way and I'm certain I won't be leaving her again, I've overlooked religious boundries and we're both deadly serious.

But now her best friend (who's gay and has a boyfriend so it's none of his fucking business) is messaging me telling me to leave her alone immediately, calling me every insult under the Sun, I've explained over and over that I'll prove this prick wrong by sticking with her but he's not having it, he's even threatened to kill me.

The death threat really nerved me and now it's making me question whether staying in this relationship is safe for me, I can't break her heart again and this dense asshole best friend of hers just won't understand.

What's the best course of action, /adv/? Is there any way to convince this twat?

Pic related, an exchange between me and her best friend, her name is Jerry btw.
>>
File: horse.jpg (51 KB, 450x759) Image search: [Google]
horse.jpg
51 KB, 450x759
Block the fag, dumbass. Fwd the texts to her, tell her to tell her queer beard buddy to knock that shit off, and then block the cocksucker.

If she refuses to reel in her semen-farting friend, you're dealing with a drama queen, in which case, it's time to go.

Yeah, also? You're in the UK, she's in Russia. You're never going to end up together, and you know it. You're wasting perfectly good time when you could be seeking out someone who you can actually see and touch.
>>
>>16858779

>LDR

dump her
>>
>>16858792

>Block the fag, dumbass. Fwd the texts to her, tell her to tell her queer beard buddy to knock that shit off, and then block the cocksucker.

I already sent her screenshots of his insults, she's no longer friends with him but despite that, this batty boy is insisting that I leave her even though they're not best friends anymore, this cocksucker's a wacko.

>You're never going to end up together, and you know it.

She's coming to see me in a few months and stay at my apartment, we both have jobs so we're both financially alright, the distance is a real obstacle but we're both prepared to wait it out until summer, we're really perfect for eachother, it's just this fucking ex-best friend of hers that won't stop giving me and her grief, I'll block his ass.
>>
>>16858806
Lmao keep your head up bud. I met this girl from Japan 6 years ago on fucking Facebook and we live together now. it's the best thing ever lol. Just because some other dude can't manage it doesn't mean you can't.
>>
>>16858779
the problem for you is your getting cockblocked by him. he is trying to be her "white knight" if you still want her and if she still wants you, you are going to have to talk DIRECTLY to her.

>tell cockblock if he he gets in your way you will go "full alpha" on his dumbass.

block his number including his txts: then say i just stole dis fone who dis?

then txt her directly from a new number with new phone.

trust me: she is stll friends with him, girls dont ditch their friends that quickly.
you will need to more that block this bum bandit. be prepared to break his face into many pieces

>>16858825
amen bro
>>
>serious
>LDR

pick one, the only thing you have now is an online friend who fill your loneliness.
>>
>>16858779
OP seriously? A muslim Russian who's best friend is a gay Russian? Didn't know this existed lol
>>
a gay guy threatened you? and you feel threatened? jesus christ america, enough is enough. the faggotry must stop. and i'm refering to purely heterosexual faggotry
>>
>>16858837
This. How can this exist.

Also, you can't escape from Jerry. Pic related.
>>
Be open about it with her. Tell her you reluctantly share this but you don't want to keep secrets.

Also if death threats is illegal where you live it's worth considering reporting it. After you talk with gf
>>
>>16858806
Your girlfriend is an idiot. She has a friend who's looking out for her, who was there for her when YOU did something stupid and she still takes you over him.
NO.
There's a reason why friends get protective, and that is because they can judge character better since they're not the ones in love.
I really do hope her friend forgives when she needs him again because you messed up.
>>
>>16858837
>Muslim Russian
Not uncommon even.
>gay Russian
They're as gay as the rest of the world.
>>
>>16858837
Kek yeah, how the hell did I get here..

>>16858825
Nice to hear an LDR story that actually worked out, gives me hope. Thing is, this faggot has actually threatened my life, I don't know what to do about that.

>>16858835

That's the thing.. I have brittle-bone disease, so if I try smashing his face into pieces I'd break my hand, but he doesn't know that, which is good.
Anyway, it's none of his fucking business anyway, I told him that he has a boyfriend and should spend more time with him instead of fussing over his best friend, she told me that she hates him by the way, he comforted her for the month I left her so now he thinks he has some "right" to her, lol, fucking cocksucking faggot, I've already blocked him so I'll just tell my gf to stay the hell away from him, she's not stupid so she's probably figured that one out by herself.
>>
>>16858864
I know I messed up anon but I'm not going to leave her again, we're both deadly serious about this and she's very strict with me not having any female friends so she expects me to be the same with her, besides he is insulting her like crazy, I know that he means best for her but he needs to understand that it's not his place, I never stopped loving her and it's a mistake what I did, a mistake that will never be repeated unless this gay boy actually does something crazy, he has a boyfriend, he should focus on him instead.
>>
>>16858892
You already have a precedent of messing up. how can you guarantee anything? Can you blame her friend for not trusting you, considering he was the one who saw first hand the result of you leaving? Instead of picking a fight with the guy, understand he is totally in the right place of protecting his friend, and try to work with him rather than against him.
Friends come before boyfriends until said boyfriend becomes husband.
>>
>>16858916
>and try to work with him rather than against him

It's really hard to work with someone who's calling me insult after insult but nevertheless, I've been civil with him, I've tried my best to make him understand that me and my gf have decided to stick together and I stressed and stressed the fact that I really don't want to hurt her again, I know you're right that I can't blame him for being protective over his friend but does he really need to resort to demanding that I never see her again? Death threats? I don't know what to do, I really can't leave her again but I don't want to live in fear of having him show up at my house someday.
>>
>>16858864
You're an idiot here. As a friend, you don't get involved in other peoples affairs. You state your opinion, and let that be the end of it. Friends don't have a right to dictate who their friends can and cannot see. People talk about controlling partners, but only a psycho "friend" intervenes a relationship and tries to manipulate/control it to the point where they can't see the other partner. That goes way beyond limits.

>>16858916
Beyond retarded. That's not protective behaviour at all, or friendly, that's threatening and controlling, in every sense of both words.
>>
>>16858779
Hate and love are close to each other anon, you sure he does not want to suck you off?
>>
>>16858874
OP I guarantee that cum guzzler won't do shit.

Damn I've heard of orbiting, but a gay dude orbiting, and this hard too? What the everloving fuck is this?
>>
>>16858779
he lives in another country, how would he done anything? he is just trying to act like a white knight. my ex had a friend like this. they are all talk.
>>
>>16858779
Also, you could just call the police if he actually does something. you have texts of him threatening you. he cant touch you with out getting into shit. did you forget about the law?
>>
>>16858916
He's going too far.

Friends should keep other friends interests at heart, but in OP's defense, he is trying to control her. Did you read the snapshots of those text messages?

At the end of the day, you have to know when to just let people be themselves, and do what they want, even if they are your friends. You can give them your opinion, and you can disagree with their actions, but they're not objects you have the right to own. Let people live their lives, even if you don't agree with how they want to live it.
>>
>>16859016
>What the everloving fuck is this?

I'm just as confused as you are, why would does he care so much? He has a boyfriend, he should go and suck his cock instead of trying to get in the way of me and my girlfriend, who I love dearly and admit that I made a mistake.

>>16859009

You're probably right, he's probably talking a load of bollocks, but there's that slim chance he might actually do something and I'm screwed if he comes after me.

>>16858996

I'm in the UK, would the police here really do something from death threats from a Russian homosexual? Still, it's worth informing them.. If I pop up injured or even dead, they'll know who the suspect is. Besides, all that cocksucker knows is my name, number and country in which I live, he can't do much.
>>
>>16858779

This is why I hate people. You're all a bunch of fucking idiotic morons.

>LDR
>All this unnecessary drama
>Thinking any of this is serious

Just fuck off.
>>
My best guess as to why he's acting like this is because he's not really gay and his boyfriend is just a cover and he's lying about what set of genitals he's mashing his against because he really wants her and is pathetically desperate. Or that none of use really know what it's like to be inside the head of a girl's gay best friend, and this is caused by psychological nonsense that we're just now discovering might actually be the norm for them (which still doesn't make it okay).

And if your girlfriend is a Muslim she probably shouldn't tolerate this guy's homosexuality in the first place, so I don't know why she's friends with him.

Why does he even have your number.
>>
>>16859056
its impossible for him to do anything unless he is part of some secret crime syndicate and trust me, if he was part of something like that he wouldn't be stupid enough to threaten you through text. The police will probably help and give you advice. I 100% believe he is just acting big and trying to scare you. i have been in your position before.
>>
>>16858864
Doesn't matter if he's the better judge of character. As a friend you don't involve yourself this deeply in your friends' choice of who she wants to be in a relationship with, no matter how much you hate the guy/girl.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.