[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm pregnant with my bf's baby. Yesterday I had reduced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 251x251
I'm pregnant with my bf's baby. Yesterday I had reduced fetal movements and was trying to reach him from the hospital since 11am. Eventually I messaged a few mutual friends (he studies abroad) whether they knew where he was. They had no idea, wasn't answering his phone for them either and wasn't in his form room.

After midnight he finally messages me saying he "feels unwell". Apparently he went to his parents place without his phone that he's usually glued to, popped sleeping pills (at 11am), then was out until after midnight.

Believable or dodgy? I vote dodgy as he's lied to me in the past but he's adamant that's "normal".
>>
I've done that before too, and generally I'm glued to my phone. What has he lied about in the past?
>>
Ha. Fuck that. Go with your gut, OP.
>>
>>16857239
He lies to his parents about where he is when he visits me. He was also messaging another chick in another city that he's had a history with. Years ago he made out with yet another chick and then kept it from me until a mutual friend told me because he thought my bf was a pussy for not owning up to it. When I confronted him he cried and said he loved me and was sorry, saw me off to the airport as I was visiting my family, then invited her over later that day. He just has a rep as being a dodgy character.
>>
I'd consider it plausible. But I find it odd he didn't inform you. Can you question his parents? Not directly, they're invested but maybe ask questions that allows you to deduce if he was there or not.

The quicker you ask the better. Ask if he forgot his jacket at their place X date. Or some permutation of that. It seems forward but his parents probably don't know he's cheating if he is and they will probably question why you didn't ask sooner if it was a while before he was there yesterday(?).
>>
>>16857258
Oh and if they don't confirm he was there I'd go with breakup as default. This is shifty. Hard to imagine he's an effective dad anyway.
>>
>>16857258
Apparently his parents are gone for the weekend, which makes it weirder.
>>
>>16857266
Sounds well planned. Smart guy, keep him.

No seriously. It could actually be he's really nervous. Was the baby planned or not? I'd still say it's unlikely he's being an alright guy now but at least there's some doubt. Hard to see where you can identify where he has been. For the future if you don't break up now check his odometer regularly. If he was gone for hours it's very possible he's cheating far away. And you can estimate distances he has to have driven rather accurately. Another option is to get a GPS tracker (breaking bad style) but that's probably illegal where you live.
>>
>>16857279
Baby was unplanned and I suggested an abortion earlier on since this will fuck up my career and set me back an entire year. He begged me not to. Now I'm too far along and too attached so I wouldn't want to anyways.

Not sure if I'm willing to go psycho stalker over this guy. I think it would just feed his ego.
>>
>>16857315
I think you should probably not consider how much it feeds his ego when he's likely cheating. But it's your call.

I wouldn't consider it psycho to read the odometer. You have your suspicions for good reason. It'd be another thing if he had a spotless record.
>>
>>16857336
True true. I just don't want that stigma of jealous girlfriend. I don't think I'd be jealous, more annoyed at the fact that he'd disrespect me and not have the balls to tell me to my face he wants to end things.
>>
>>16857357
Well he may just want to cheat and get away with it. Not everyone cheats with the understanding they're gonna get caught. But missing for hours would suggest he's stupid or careless if he thinks that's gonna fly.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.