[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i'm totally in love with this girl (pic) but she lives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Kayla.jpg (56 KB, 399x616) Image search: [Google]
Kayla.jpg
56 KB, 399x616
So i'm totally in love with this girl (pic) but she lives in northern Australia. What should I do?
>>
Love is shared between two.

The term you're looking for is infatuated.
>>
>>16856860
most likely true
>>
Get over her. Not trying to be mean, sadly this is just part of life. You like someone, hell, you love someone, but then you can't be together for some reason... And it hurts. But you slowly get over it, it's all you can do. The girl in the picture is cute but she's pretty average, find some girl who looks like her who lives in your area.
>>
File: satan-4.jpg (97 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
satan-4.jpg
97 KB, 500x381
>>16856857
Sorry OP but you're being catfished.
The same image appears on this site, https://ifunny.co/tags/scene/1449196532

My advice, meet girls in your area, or perhaps actual matching sites.
>>
Another thread had to die for you to post a second new thread on this emo scene kid?
>>
>>16856867
following her on instagram which is pretty much the only thing i do on there
>>
>>16856867
He never said he knows her or that they're online dating. He probably just follows her Instagram or some shit.
>>
>>16856857
Develop a better taste in females. Nose piercing, dyed hair, scene looks. It speaks of someone who hasn't mentally developed since their teenage years. Sure, it's cute to look at. But that's it. Girls like this truly believe they are "individuals/special snowflake", are very hiveminded, and base their personality on whatever social trend is currently in.
>>
>>16856875
theres no such thing as a better taste, and i'm not saying it doesnt get better than the taste i have, i'm saying everybody is into their own stuff, doesnt make anyones better. If she is like that, i'm getting out of there believe me
>>
>>16856857
Looks crazy, don't even think about sticking your dick inside.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (48 KB, 266x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
48 KB, 266x200
>>16856870
>>16856872
Well then find women who share similar qualities, her aesthetic is a style and trend. From the fringe in the air, the light color dye, elongated eyeliner wings and :3 face, I see many of my exes.

Either that or stalk her and go to prison, shit. There's only two ways this thread can go dude
>>
>>16856907
*hair

the HAIR.
>>
File: tumblr_nvq3ceLHbv1rryx2do2_1280.jpg (340 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvq3ceLHbv1rryx2do2_1280.jpg
340 KB, 1280x960
i'm in the same boat op

mine lives in utah, but it's the same deal.

nothing to do but meet other girls irl.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.