[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want my bf to be more feminine, especially during sex, what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 1200x805) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 1200x805
I want my bf to be more feminine, especially during sex, what do? Context: am femanon.

>first year of college
>qt approaches me
>start dating
>I'm into cross dressers

How do I get him to start dressing more feminine during sexual intercourse without freaking him out?
>LOOKS like pic related, but shorter hair
>>
>>16855591
Just ask for the FFM three some already Jesus
>>
>>16855600
Im monogamous..?
>>
>>16855591
Most people are naked during intercourse so technically he's crossdressing when he's fucking you.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>16855591
If he looks like that's he's probably into crossdressing. Good luck!
>>
Is your bf naturally feminine?

If yes, suggest it to him.

If no, drop it or find a new one.
>>
>>16855616
He's kind of a beta, but I was hoping for tips on how I should suggest it to him, should I just ask him to try on one of my dresses or try to be more subtle and slowly ease him into it?
>>
>>16855591
Ask him to put on your panties*, pull his cock and balls out the side, and fuck you while wearing them.
Tell him this will turn you on incredibly.

*Assuming your size won't be too tight/loose for him. In which case buy him a pair. Victorias Secret ones are nice and comfy, and they hold their elasticity well.
>>
>>16855627

Tell him straight up you find the thought of him crossdressing arousing. Then ask him if he'd be comfortable/interested in that.

If he's not keen, and I mean actively interested, don't force it on him.
>>
>>16855603
>ending a declarative sentence with a question mark
>>
>>16855671
>what do.
Better?
>>
I jokingly told my boyfriend to trade underwear with me once. He did. He got a huge boner. He's been my little sissy slut ever since, despite being tall and masculine-looking.

Just tell him to try on your panties and see what happens.
>>
>>16855671
For some reason, I feel like only women do that. You won't find that on mostly male boards. It's hard to interpret, but I think they try to sound passive aggressive most of the time when they do that.
>>
Remove all of his hair and give him a wig, tell him to take care of that and you go out and buy a buttplug-tail-furry-ear set. Cross-dressing can help, and make-up will obviously work well.
>>
>>16855671
sup /ink/
>>
>>16855591
Bad idea. Encourage masculinity.
>>
Fucking die you stupid bitch.
Not that I would ever date whatever kind of ugly beast you are in the first place, but if I were in his position I would fucking bash your face in, give you a nice pair of bruises over your eyes, then keep beating you until your teeth fall out and your eyeballs burst.

Fuck you slut. Hambeast bulldyke lesbian slut bitches like you are what's wrong with the pseudo-"women" of today.

Why don't you go and be a lesbian you fuck.
>>
>>16855830
>>16855663
Do one of these. Your options are either try to ease him into it with something small (best chance of working) or come clean with your intentions from the get go (quickest end game results).
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
>>16856343
I'm so glad I have a bf that loves me, all you have is sadness.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.