[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I had planned a trip to Destin for me and my college friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1452285907465.jpg (87 KB, 672x807) Image search: [Google]
1452285907465.jpg
87 KB, 672x807
So I had planned a trip to Destin for me and my college friends so we could take a trip away from school together during spring break. I had made sure it was OK with my parents but now the trip is canceled because my parents don't want me driving anyone. Apparently now they being sued by all state in an accident caused by my brother over a year ago.
As a result my parents, and all state request that I don't drive anyone.
I'm really bummed. And I had to bring the news to my friends who are in turn also bummed.
I don't know what to do about it. I wish I could fix everything but I just don't know where to go from here. I don't think ass kissing with fix this.
>>
Fuck it. Finish school, get your own insurance. It's only a trip, not the end of the world.

The best solution to home difficulties is employment and detachment. Work your ass off, ensure you are studying a PROFITABLE career track and move forward.

If you ever have kids, don't put them on your insurance. They can drive a beater and get liability only. Millions of people, self included, do just that.
>>
>>16855294
Find an airline that flies into Destin–Fort Walton Beach Airport or Destin Executive

I'd try Southwest

850 fag representing
>>
>>16855294
I fuckin love Destin.

Haven't been in 10+ years.

Is it still dank down there?
>>
>>16855574
Heyooo 850 I miss Destin I moved away for college.

Op, my dad threatened to say I stole his car and call the police on me if I drove to Destin once because he didn't want me to drive for four hours. My friend completely understood, even though she was disappointed. It is out of your control, they can't blame you.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.