[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Painless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: nick valentine.jpg (72 KB, 500x746) Image search: [Google]
nick valentine.jpg
72 KB, 500x746
I am 16 years old, and on March 1st, I plan to kill myself. Now before you begin to yap on about how I won't do it, or how I shouldn't do it, that's not what I want.
I have already considered the obvious options I have, and the most popular like; overdose, self mutilation, hanging, etc.
But those just don't seem right for me. After being in this shithole we call earth for all this time, I think I need a little peace.
From what I know, slitting your wrists hurt like hell, and I have a fear of not being able to breathe. So if any of you have any painless suggestions, I'm all ears.
Thanks.
(Picture not related)
>>
>>16854630
Underageb&.

Get off my board, reeee.

OK, you're not even 21 your brain doesn't even fucking work right yet and you don't know a damned thing about 'what you want'.

If you still feel bad 9 years from now, fucking do it. I don't think you will.
>>
Try drugs OP. They helped me climb out of my depression. It's still a struggle, but I'm improving, and I no longer want to kill myself
>>
>>16854658
Same. I was driven to kill myself and even attempted it several times until I started smoking weed. Still think of killing myself, although I'm no longer as likely to pick up a knife or a gun anymore.
>>
>>16854778
For me it was low doses of DXM. It wasn't an immediate change, and I didn't even really notice it was happening until it was like a year later and I was like "woah, when did things improve?" I'm also more spiritual and I'm able to enjoy life, and my life, even though I don't have many friends and I've recently been through some shit
>>
>>16854630

This is going to be the most horrible thing you could ever do to your family and friends. It's the kind of thing that never stops hurting. So why the FUCK should it be painless for you? If you actually go through with this, I hope it's fucking excruciating. You do NOT deserve "a little peace."
>>
"hurr durr life is hard", you're only 16, and you're thinking about killing yourself? You're an idiot, grow some balls and deal with your problems.
>>
>>16854630

I will tell you that the reason you hate your life is because you never put any effort into making it better.

And I mean actual effort, where you sit down, create a plan, and then tear into your problems like a fat dude through cake.
>>
>>16854801
Yeah, I also didn't notice until a few months when I noticed that I was able to laugh at the type of jokes I'd usually find humor in. You still do it?
>>
>>16855140
Yeah. I typically do it once every month, but it's been longer this month because I tried LSD two times not long ago. I'm planning on doing DXM tonight though
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.